merry christmas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

for everyone building new boats this winter,from now till january 2nd i am taking $10 off the regular price of all shaft oilers (regular price is $39.95 now $29.95) and $4.00 off the regular price of our pushrod seal kit(regular $13.95 now $9.95). every one that uses these products can attest that they are top notch, and most wouldn't use anything else. the shaft oiler can be made with any size stuffing tube hole,and at any angle from 0 to 10 degrees.

in order to recieve this special price you MUST contact me by email, through i waters, or phone. if you use the website you won't get the discount.

merry christmas

steve wood

Steve

I would like to order 2 sets of the seal kits.

Let me know the cost to ship to Canada.

Thanks

Olly
steve, i would like two sets of the push rod seal kits. No need to ship these now. You can ship them with motor. Thanks, Richard

for everyone building new boats this winter,from now till january 2nd i am taking $10 off the regular price of all shaft oilers (regular price is $39.95 now $29.95) and $4.00 off the regular price of our pushrod seal kit(regular $13.95 now $9.95). every one that uses these products can attest that they are top notch, and most wouldn't use anything else. the shaft oiler can be made with any size stuffing tube hole,and at any angle from 0 to 10 degrees.

in order to recieve this special price you MUST contact me by email, through i waters, or phone. if you use the website you won't get the discount.

merry christmas

steve wood
Man this is tempting........ :)
Steve one question- how hard would it be to make the top piece a thread in part instead of press in? That top is a real bugger to get off cleanly if you need to remove the oiler to say change a damaged stuffing tube. :blink:

merry christmas

steve wood
Man this is tempting........
smile.gif

Steve one question- how hard would it be to make the top piece a thread in part instead of press in? That top is a real bugger to get off cleanly if you need to remove the oiler to say change a damaged stuffing tube.
blink.gif

Don,

I line up the fill hole with the allen screw when I put the lid on. Then if you need to remove it just remove the fitting and loosen the screw with a ball head allen wrench.

merry christmas

steve wood
Man this is tempting........ :)
Steve one question- how hard would it be to make the top piece a thread in part instead of press in? That top is a real bugger to get off cleanly if you need to remove the oiler to say change a damaged stuffing tube. :blink:
well in wouldn't be so hard as time consuming, and you cant control where the fitting hole is gonna wind up being.

i really don't have any problem, just do as larry says or screw something in the fitting hole and grab with pliars

Hey Steve, If I too, ordered 2 set of seals from you and wanted them shipped to Michigan.

Is it the same 26.00 dollars that you offered to Olly?? let me know and I will get some

payment coming your way. Thanks John

Hey Steve, If I too, ordered 2 set of seals from you and wanted them shipped to Michigan.

Is it the same 26.00 dollars that you offered to Olly?? let me know and I will get some

payment coming your way. Thanks John
yes same price,for priority mail

merry christmas

steve wood
Man this is tempting........
smile.gif

Steve one question- how hard would it be to make the top piece a thread in part instead of press in? That top is a real bugger to get off cleanly if you need to remove the oiler to say change a damaged stuffing tube.
blink.gif
Don, your talking about the cap on oiler, correct. I just put a angle pick in hole after fill fitting is removed, and tap lightly upwards, comes right out.

Hi Steve I wonder that do you sell specail sale for any head slims? cheers Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
Back