Engine Analysis Annual Christmas Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

It is time for my annual Christmas sale of the Engine Analysis Software. For any serious nitro boater, this is a must have.

This year I am offering a package of the Engine Analysis Software plus the Squish Velocity Plugin for a total of $74.95. This is a regular priced package at $134.90.

This sale will let your Wife or Significant Other buy you something that you really want.

Use Promotion Code: C13 to get this discount.

The page with details about the software is located at: http://rcenginesnitro.com/

The direct link to the order page is located at: http://rcenginesnitro.com/eaporder.htm

Write to me with any questions: [email protected]

Marty Davis

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting close, better order now to get before Christmas....
Coming along slowly. I have about 85% of it completed. No target date yet. The time/area analysis is the thing that takes the most amount of technical development time. Seems that everyone makes their ports complex now.

I am trying to design it so that it has all sorts of nice little helpful apps that will make life easy for nitro engine users. I have been testing it and using it for a while now along with a few others so that I can add/tweak the things included in the package.

Don't wait for this update, but anyone that buys the Engine Analysis Software now will get a free upgrade when it comes out.

Yes, these programs are still used.

Try [email protected]

You can also send Marty a private message on IW. Click on his name above and it will take you to his profile. select leave me a message, you can ask him your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dan, I sent a pm a few days ago and have just now sent a email to that email you listed. Hopefully I get lucky this time.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back