Mendota 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

OK racers,,

As we know the IMPBA nitro nats are just about here and Im looking forward to that race.. Two days after I get back its to IRCHA for me.. then the weekend after that MENDOTA!

Just so I dont miss this.. Lets have a head count as to who is going, what rides you might be bringing.. and who might be brining the peanuts to the parking lot party!

Open off shore

Sport 40

Sport Tunnel

1/8 Scale

Grim

P.S. I heard from a small birdy that the 2008 US1 champ in 1/8 scale will be making the race..

YOU.. ya you.. reading.. you need to be at the race too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there racing sport 20,40, 20 hydro and Sawyer will be racing b sport tunnel and mono

See You All There

BigB

Hey I will be there too with my usual boats. I will shine up that Silver Cup for you Mike, IF you can take the final.

Got my room at the Red Roof too.

OK racers,,

As we know the IMPBA nitro nats are just about here and Im looking forward to that race.. Two days after I get back its to IRCHA for me.. then the weekend after that MENDOTA!

Just so I don’t miss this.. Lets have a head count as to who is going, what rides you might be bringing.. and who might be brining the peanuts to the parking lot party!

Open off shore

Sport 40

Sport Tunnel

1/8 Scale

Grim

P.S. I heard from a small birdy that the 2008 US1 champ in 1/8 scale will be making the race..

YOU.. ya you.. reading.. you need to be at the race too!

You mean that Richard Crainium is going to be there? :p :p :p

Jerry..

Let me see.. Im sure it was a bud boat that won it in 08..

Grim

Oops... sorry my mistake.

The years go by so fast for us old folks. :( :( :(

Thanks for correcting me :)

hope to make it

20 40 tunnel an sport tunnel

supper 8 all the way

heard there is a hell of a Rib house some where :huh:

Marty

no peanuts few Bush lights

an some 15%

yes "RICHARD" will be there.

09 us-1

scale

thunderboat

b-mono or spt 40

and i really need that cup to complete the colection

Team Leyde will be attending we will be running as follows:

Tim Leyde

B Sport Tunnel

20 Sport Hydro

Mark Leyde (aka Lights)

B Mod Tunnel

Mitch ( Marks son )

B sport Tunnel

B mono

We are all looking forward to it, drive safe!

Tim Leyde

I will be there. A hydro, Scale and Thunderboat. Richard you are going to have to make the final before you can win. KENNY

Have fun guys.......I gotta stop coming on this website, makes me miss all ya guys even more!

Jr.

Christina and I will be there.

Chris- Sport 40

Me- Scale

Now if I could only get around Richard I could make the final.

hope to make it

20 40 tunnel an sport tunnel

supper 8 all the way

heard there is a hell of a Rib house some where :huh:

Marty

no peanuts few Bush lights

an some 15%
And rumor is Mr. Slater had been doing some prop tweaking this season, so y'all better be bringing your A game, me included!

Still looking for that Rib House LOL

Back to the subject, the Wallster's still not sure (moving into new house and all the joys that brings), but I still hope to for mod and Sport 20 tunnel classes.

Ummmm turn left here... reaquiring sattelites.... steak it is.... Wallmeister if you dog out... i'm just gunna race hydros.(Please allow me lanes 8 to 15) Please send me your boat,( you know, the fast one) it needs a little moisture to grow...... aaaand yeah, with the new and improved Jack Russell "WOF", 'merican iron, beryllium dust, and the pink...... deadly!........ should be fun and exciting.... Iowa boys.... bringin it! Mike

Yes as Tim has stated we will be there for the first time ever this year. Mitch and I can not wait to put faces to names.

I will have Go engines, headers, bearings,head buttons, and more at are canopy if you would like to see any of them. Mitch will have one in his 20 mono and I will have one on my B Mod Tunnel.

See ya there!

Mark

Can someone pull the entry form off the IMPBA website and post it here??? I only have access to IW here at work... :rolleyes:

Back