Mendota 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just days away..

COME AND GET YOU SOME!

you cant catch me.. im the gingerbread man.. suckas!

Grim

leaving butt thirty Fri mornin, hope to be there by noonish........... need some open water!

sounds like most of the Iowa crew is heading out friday morning also. One more work day, then off to the races!! Cant hardly wait!!!

RIB house for sure parking lot or Gregs room for sure

Phil you got to bring your sport 20 the KID has been saying stuff

what he was going to do to the OLD man ;) for weeks

hell i will eaven help you :eek: promus i will get them in the water right side up :wacko:

just to shut the KID up ;) PLEASE

Marty

RIB house for sure parking lot or Gregs room for surePhil you got to bring your sport 20 the KID has been saying stuff

what he was going to do to the OLD man ;) for weeks

hell i will eaven help you :eek: promus i will get them in the water right side up :wacko:

just to shut the KID up ;) PLEASE

Marty
HA Davie P is the kid he should worry about in sport 20 hydro

Hope I'm not going to get my azz kicked to bad in sport 20 hydro.

Marty

I'm bringing some cowls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure Marty, stir it up. I gotta get you a bigger stirring paddle!!!! :lol:

In all seriousness, Tim. You dont have anything to worry about. Phils boats are fast, Davies boat is fast. Chris wont be there racing this year. Should be some good racing in the sport 20 class.

Last edited by a moderator:
World Affairs: Hey, what kinda beer ya got?...... Didja hear the one about Ole an' Lena up thar in Minnesoda?.... they entered one of them there boat races, an'...... Cmon Phil!.... Rodney tested incredibly hard for the title...... Milan was just a warm up...... East bound and down! Iowa Boys Race Team...... alias... children of the corn..... aaaaand Wally, whom we havent figured out yet...... Wired tight, and bringin it..... Mike

Team Leyde had to bring the kid to take home some hardware. Marks GO engine ran strong between his no start and braking the rod (that's racing). My first day was all seconds both sport 20 and B sport tunnel. Second day, well S#*T happens. All in all a GREAT Weekend!!!

Tim

very good time. I wish I would have been able to get the sport 20 needle figured out before heat 4. We could have all had a killer heat going on between us, Big B, and Davey P

I like the new format, two days of racing all classes. Got 4 rounds done by bout 3 pm Sunday, could have got 5 rounds in if we didnt have the rain delay saturday morning till 11:30.

Won the T boat , sport40 and 40 mono class. Brian S won the Siver Cup with his Appian Jeronimo boat.

Latest posts

Back