Saginaw Bay RC Classic - May 21st, 2023

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great race and a great time by a great club, Thank you to all at the Saginaw club,
I Found it YAY, McDaniel glow starter hit me up thanks

Last edited:
Dean, Charles, and all of the clubs members,

Lots of good racing yesterday.
Great lunch, the brats were delicious,
and I want to thank you all for such a
Wonderful day of racing to open up our racing season schedule. This is one of the Best group of boaters anywhere. I joined the club yesterday
and I would like to see if we could plan
A “Test And Tune” day at the pond for
Propeller and set up testing. I would like to come out one day and tune propellers for club members. It would be fun for everyone who wants to enhance their boat set ups for the racing season ahead.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I didn't race. So I got to watch the racing a little closer. I was clearly impressed by three drivers!!
I enjoyed helping pit for several people and helping where I could.
Also enjoyed being tuettered by "THE MAN" about props! Learned you don't walk away from him when you think the session is over. 'Cause he's still got more to share!
Great fun! Great time!! Got to get to work on my boat!!!

Ken

Last edited:
Thanks to Everyone who attended special thanks to Jeff Beuthien for all the acrobatics the 360s and keep on going and the loops in the air an landing flat and kept on going and to who ever stuck the loose bouy and took it around till the end of race great fun 😊
That was juice, he carried the bouy around to finish the race with it stuck on the front he called it bouy recovery lol

Thanks to Everyone who attended special thanks to Jeff Beuthien for all the acrobatics the 360s and keep on going and the loops in the air an landing flat and kept on going and to who ever stuck the loose bouy and took it around till the end of race great fun 😊
Couldn't do that again even if I tried

Dean, Charles, and all of the clubs members,

Lots of good racing yesterday.
Great lunch, the brats were delicious,
and I want to thank you all for such a
Wonderful day of racing to open up our racing season schedule. This is one of the Best group of boaters anywhere. I joined the club yesterday
and I would like to see if we could plan
A “Test And Tune” day at the pond for
Propeller and set up testing. I would like to come out one day and tune propellers for club members. It would be fun for everyone who wants to enhance their boat set ups for the racing season ahead.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Mark,
That sounds like a great idea. I will be in touch to schedule this.
Thanks!
Charles

Back