Mendota 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the club and all the winners for a job well done.

The rain is as much a tradition as the parking lot party.. Friday nights party was really nice but the sat night one got rained out!.. O well.. next year.

Great job Brain on the cup!

Grim

All the minute breakers, great race, great water and great time! thanks for the weekend. Dad had a beer, I mean a blast!

also I was talking at the Mex place with Phil and Pete and the bunch about this huge model airplane that I was the designated driver for and it was a great flyer.

here's the link to the video of it, you've got to check this thing out, it's big!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utj_tG0Mbv4

Rod, thanks for throwing the tank! you did a great job! like I said........breath........it's a toy boat, just shines a little more than most ;)

g

Thanks for a great event Minute Breakers! And thanks to all of the sponsors!

I had a blast visiting with all the new and old friends.

BTW. Since I forgot my camera. Can some of you who took pictures post them in this thread? I would love to have some photos for the scrap book.

Thanks to all the hard working people that put this event on. This was my third year attending and it has gotten better every year. I had a great time pitting next to Paul,Larry, and Dean. They made it entertaining. A SPECIAL thank you (again) to Mike Z. for pitting for me. I had a great time running the T-boat with the three fast guys.

Jack

Thank you Minute Breakers, sponsors and all that helped put on the race. The Leyde Team had a great weekend.

Mark

what in gods name was I doing there Phil? Holding 2 make believe fish? Ha, what a great time to snap a picture. not sure what we were talking about there, but you got a picture at just the right time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some footage I took of the race. The quality isn't great, but not awful.

This is my first time posting links so I hope this works appropriately. If not, just copy and paste.....

Dean Johnson

Two more......

First one is the final race of sport 40 and the second is the 1/8th scale final.

Enjoy.

Dean Johnson

Hi Sean,

It was shot using a Kodak Playsport. Not too shabby for a $120 digital video recorder; it's about the same size as my blackberry.

That sport 40 heat was a good one for me, Shawn let the door open a bit I made the pass.

That scale final fell apart quick 4 dead before the second lap.

Brian Swith his Jeronimo and I were going to fight it out but I got a lap penality for touching #6 bouy in the first lap.

Didnt think that was right but I guess that was the rule at the drivers meeting?

Phil

You are a hell of a driver! I don't touch the bouys I destroy them or my boat. Hopefully I will drive better and listen to my pit man from now on.

I must say I really liked to watching the Thunder Boats!

Tim

Latest posts

Back