Mendota 2011

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 146_Minute Breaker Classic.pdf
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome...that's exactly what I needed...thank you!!

You wouldn't want to post Marquette's from August 14th on here for me, would you??? :(

I'll be there running B stock and if my new boat arrives on time I'll be running B mod as well. If the new boat doesnt arrive on time I may just run the stock in both stock and mod.

Dean Johnson

Be there or be Square.......... yea from a guy that's been in the closet for a year!

I'll be there with the "other" Beer wagon and the bandit and the crapshooter!

working the rust off as we speak!

ready to rock.........I heard it was somebody's birthday? ;)

gh

all right Greg party in your romm again :blink:

its been like 3 years

good to see you again

hope we dont have to ask the Cops to move

so you can your land B17? :rolleyes:

Marty

Ok, I ran three races in 09 just didn't get to Mendota. From where I am now it's a good 6 or 7 hours up there but I haven't raced with all you buds up in the region so I'm making the trekkkk this year. My schedule has been lousy with work at the AMA so I'm limited to two this year I'm also planning to make the Kohlmeyer in E-ville in Sept. Looks like not much has changed in a couple?? I see that the Bomb (Big B) is still working on the Circus boat??? what is it now 10 years in progress??? man grandma was slow but she was old!

good to hear from you man see you in a coule weeks

g

I know the question will come up, I've been getting a small business up and running. Once you check out my web site you'll understand Grim's "inside jokes" from last year.

www.bluesprucebend.com

g

Be there or be Square.......... yea from a guy that's been in the closet for a year!

gh
Greg,

Which beer? I'll be there also with my Miller wagon.

gh
Greg,

Which beer? I'll be there also with my Miller wagon.
I'm bringing my miller wagon too. there should be enough physical difference to tell them apart not a problem. Done it before

see you there

g

I think I forgot to send my Mendota entry.

See all you boat nuts there next week.

I will send in the entry Monday 8-15

The Minute Breakers dont have any email contacts info, I will try to call Larry

scale 2.4

s40 2.4

T boat 2.4

b mono 63

d mono 63

PHIL T

aww Phil, come on!! Turns out ill be showing up after all. Got a call from a good buddy, and said he has me covered. Getting excited. only 3 more days of work, then heading to the races!!!

aww Phil, come on!! Turns out ill be showing up after all. Got a call from a good buddy, and said he has me covered. Getting excited. only 3 more days of work, then heading to the races!!!
Well I can throw it in, in case there is a low turn out. There should be some good compition for you.

what Phil no SPORT 20sure aint much BULL sling about this race

what all racers an no KEY BOARD racers :rolleyes:

Marty
5 boats is enough for this year. That kid with the red boat is too much for me HA

I will polish up the Siver Cup for the contenders to see while it is there at the race.
What ever you do don't barrow the kid with the red boat any parts. That's when he really likes to take it to ya.

Latest posts

Back