• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Boats for sale Part 1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Seaducer 44 F Mono Joe Warrens old F mono and UFO 60 hydro owned, build, set up and tuned by Joe Warren. It's a fast boat there still available.

Julian

Thanks brother. I'm only home 30 days a year fun fun lol

I have like 14 different sets of 1667 from 6.9,7.0,7.2,7.4 and several others as well. jcm1981racimg is my YouTube I have 3 videos there should be more when I go home ;-)
Cool sounds good...I am looking for 7.0 and up. Just let me know the dia and the pitch of your sets and I will pay pal you. Thx again..

Thanks brother. I'm only home 30 days a year fun fun lol

I have like 14 different sets of 1667 from 6.9,7.0,7.2,7.4 and several others as well. jcm1981racimg is my YouTube I have 3 videos there should be more when I go home ;-)
Cool sounds good...I am looking for 7.0 and up. Just let me know the dia and the pitch of your sets and I will pay pal you. Thx again..
It's going to be around Christmas time so it's going to be a little bit of a wait.

Julian

Back