• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Boats for sale Part 1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Hey guys all my boats are for sale here's the part #1 of stuff for sale. Im getting out of RC Boats. I will be dedicating most of my time, money and effort to Drag Racing and have no time to race or play RC boats.

All these boats are priced to sell. Prices do not include shipping and if you live overseas I am willing to ship but you will pay the actual shipping price. I will only accept PayPal as payment unless other arrangements have been made.

All communication will be handled thru this post No PM's Please. 1st person to Post I WILL TAKE IT gets the item. Insurance and tracking number will be provided thru this post and will be kept up to date. Additional Pictures can be provided please post your email and ill have them forward to you.

1) Aeromarine Sprint Cat Twin 67/80 ***SOLD***

2) Seaducer F Mono with all hardware Black and Blue Splatter this was Joe warrens old F mono. Hardware is polished does not come with servos or needle valve. $225 plus shipping the boat is is perfect shape will need the throttle linkage set up. comes with 2 fuel tanks

3) Seaducer F Mono With all hardware Yellow and Red Splatter comes with all servos, tank, needle valve and shaft in like new condition $300 plus shipping ***SOLD TO RON SHAW***

4) UFO 60 Hydro RTR with Joe Warren Mod Picco 67 also comes with a extra uncut cowl and a extra set of front sponsons painted black this boat is very fast and most people have seen this boat run in atlanta spring nats and evansville In - $900 plus shipping [/b] **[/color]*SOLD***

5) Roadrunner Ultralite 90/1.01 single hydro Hull, speed master Hardware, servos, Tank. this boat was only raced 2 times bought it with the intentions to put a 101RS but never go to that point. its currently set up to run with a 91VAC but engine mounts can be set up for a 91/101RS engine. it does not come with needle valve and needle valve mount - $685 plus shipping ***SOLD***

6) Roadrunner Ultralite 60 hydro less steering servo with a extra set of front sponsons, K needle valve, shaft, Walt Barney metal tank just recently look over and retabled by Ralph Almirola -$600 plus shipping ***SOLD***

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian...do you have any 1667s you wanna part with. I know I asked before,just seeing if you changed your mind. Thx...

Hi Julian really sad quit your RC boats I wonder that do you sell props H-667 to me price? let me know cheers Allan

Julian...do you have any 1667s you wanna part with. I know I asked before,just seeing if you changed your mind. Thx...
Stan yes you will have dibs on the massive collection of props. But I will post those later on. But they will be sold in sets.

Hi Julian really sad quit your RC boats I wonder that do you sell props H-667 to me price? let me know cheers Allan
Allan I have no H667 props in my prop box

what about any 1657 ?
No I only have 1667 by mark should and 1667 and H32 by Andy brown that's all I run
No problem I have lot of top gun 1667s
default_tongue.png
Just need look for 1657 and H-667 thanks

Julian,

I need some of those v cut 470's for the mono. PM me a price and details on what you have. Thanks.

Julian,

I need some of those v cut 470's for the mono. PM me a price and details on what you have. Thanks.
My props are not for sale at the time. But they will be in a few months. Once I arrive home then the little stuff will go

Ok, just let me know Julian. Put me down for any outboard props you may still have left and a couple of those v cut 470's. Thanks.

Stan yes you will have dibs on the massive collection of props. But I will post those later on. But they will be sold in sets.

Allan I have no H667 props in my prop box
I will buy them by the sets or how ever you want to sell them, just let me know what you have to sell. Please be careful where ever you are stationed...I hope you do well with your Drag racing. I use to play around with motorcycles myself... I would like to know if you are posting some of your racing on you tube for us to keep up with you. That would be great,I also want to thank you for what you do for our country,it is not easy what you do. Green side up....
default_smile.png

Thanks brother. I'm only home 30 days a year fun fun lol

I have like 14 different sets of 1667 from 6.9,7.0,7.2,7.4 and several others as well. jcm1981racimg is my YouTube I have 3 videos there should be more when I go home ;-)

Back