?????????HYDRO MASTERS????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brooks93 said:
are we going to have power on site? and is open electric still being ran
113014[/snapback]

Ive been to Indy,you better bring a gen Mikey

well that could be a problem. you think someone would let us plug in to theres if we give up some money for gas.. with the way gas price's are it might be cheaper to buy a gen set.. LOL

I dont think there is AC there the club uses a generator for PA

I bet there will be some generators running I know several trailers that have generators on them.. will be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody have a gen set that we can plug into? or a couple of guys have gen's that we can plug into to share the load.

willing to pay if needed

with out power its kinda a wash for me I won't be able to charge

brooks93 said:
anybody have a gen set that we can plug into? or a couple of guys have gen's that we can plug into to share the load.
willing to pay if needed

with out power its kinda a wash for me I won't be able to charge

113041[/snapback]

Kelly,

Your not gettin off that easy, I have a plug in for ya.

We will figure gas price later, bring your best, will figure gas

for generator later! Depends on how you and Paul do!! LOL.

love ya man.. figured that would be your guys only chance

got a beer with your name on it.

brooks93 said:
love ya man.. figured that would be your guys only chance

got a beer with your name on it.

113072[/snapback]

Just bring a FIFTH of CROWN, and we'll toast to your defeat!!!

Stu heard we are having hot dogs on sat night. I heard we are having t-bone steaks on sat night.

Dave Roach

hey all. the classes are: scale, electric scale, sport 40, B-Hydro, D-hydro,E-hydro, F-hydro,Open Mono,B mod tunnel, B sport tunnel,Open tunnel, Open electric, and now Open Cat, and Unlimited. Gonna be a good show. Since open cat and unlimited weren't on the flyer we will take late entries for those on Saturday morning. We need just one more in electric scale to make the class for trophies and need 2 more for the twin/unlimited for a jacket class and open electric needs 3 more to make it a jacket class. All the rest are jacket classes. The gas guys all entered on short notice due to Katrina so if there are any other gas boats email ASAP if you want to come we will work you in. :)

P THOMAS said:
I will  have my sport20 hydro  at the race, I heard no other have signed up?  bring the 20 sports out  email Bruce he will have the class if they will show up.Ill have to enter the 20 hydro class with it if I dont have sport 20 to race, tied for first place last year and lost the run off race :lol:

112892[/snapback]

Phil,

Bring the Sport, whatever, you almost got it last year.

Hope there's some Sport 20's to compete. If not, it will be a

little tougher in B Hydro this year!

hey bruce put me in open electric.. not sure what I will be running but, it helps fill a class sign me up

are the electric 8ths going to be able to run with the nitros?

Hey Kelly,So far everyone in open electric has made a gentalmens agreement to run cats.Oh and Bruce can you pencil me in for open cat as well ?? channel 67Thanks.

brooks93 said:
hey bruce put me in open electric.. not sure what I will be running but, it helps fill a class sign me up
are the electric 8ths going to be able to run with the nitros?

113092[/snapback]

In the Scale, the nitro boats will run there normal 3or 4. heats, the consi, and the main for the cup and jacket, least thats how i member it, then we will run some combined heats for those interested in who has watt. their. is an 1/8 scale electric class with 3 so far for just trophies. we will have to see what interest there is.

sorry Dennis that was before they had open cat.. no such agreement in open electric now.. beside I don't own a cat

Bruce I see what your doing with the 1/8ths that makes sense. I just want to go head to head a couple of rounds with them if they don't mind

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bruce you should have 4 fe 1/8ths

me, paul, chris and dennis unless one of them didn't sign up for it yet

How about some results? How are the FE boys doing in INDY? Inquiring minds want to know :)

jevmax said:
How about some results? How are the FE boys doing in INDY? Inquiring minds want to know :)

113398[/snapback]

so far two rounds have been run. the weather has been perfect. the FE boys are holding their own and even surpassing what they thought. they have some ideas for improvements and some for just minor tweaking. anyway we have 2 rounds to do tomorrow then will post the results. :D

Latest posts

Back