?????????HYDRO MASTERS????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jevmax said:
Thanks Bruce!
113409[/snapback]

Thanks to the Indy bunch Stu,Bruce and the awesome Paula for a great race and some perfect water.......Mikey

great race guys had a ton of fun over there. See you next year for sure.

Jim don't worry we held our own

I got

1st in FE 1/8th scale with the Elam and was given Phil Thomas all I had in the grudge match till I ran across his turn fin wake trying to get the inside lane and spun the boat on the 5th lap

1st in open electric

3rd in open mono

Paul

3rd in FE 1/8th

3rd in open electric

Dennis

2nd in FE 1/8th

Chris

2nd open cat

Danny

3rd open cat

again guys great time and thanks for letting us play

brooks93 said:
great race guys had a ton of fun over there.  See you next year for sure.

I got

1st in FE 1/8th scale with the Elam and was given Phil Thomas all I had in the grudge match till I ran across his turn fin wake trying to get the inside lane and spun the boat on the 5th lap

1st in open electric

3rd in open mono

Paul

3rd in FE 1/8th

3rd in open electric

Dennis

2nd in FE 1/8th

Chris

2nd open cat

Danny

3rd open cat

113551[/snapback]

Just from the little part I witnessed on Saturday I'd say the electrics were impressive against the gas. I thought the best show was the electric 8th scales-the most realism I've seen in model race boats running.

SayMikey said:
jevmax said:
Thanks Bruce!
113409[/snapback]

Thanks to the Indy bunch Stu,Bruce and the awesome Paula for a great race and some perfect water.......Mikey

113490[/snapback]

Couldn't say it any better, great job to the Indy club as well as the Evansville group for helping out. And I must admit winning the green jacket for me is an absolute thrill, well worth the dunking! :D

the Wallster

I hear ya wallster... Thanks to all the indy guys and gals and evansville boys for a great time. awsome water all weekend.. anyone that didn't go you missed out...

AND AFTER TEN YEARS OF TRYING. FINALLY GOT A JACKET.. GONNA HAVE TO GO TO THE INDY TENT AND AWNING FOR THIS ONE LOL..

the old blackbird was flying....

chris

Chris Wood said:
I hear ya wallster... Thanks to all the indy guys and gals and evansville boys for a great time. awsome water all weekend..  anyone that didn't go you missed out...
AND AFTER TEN YEARS OF TRYING. FINALLY GOT A JACKET.. GONNA HAVE TO GO TO THE INDY TENT AND AWNING FOR THIS ONE LOL..

the old blackbird was flying....

chris

113580[/snapback]

Way to go Chris,your 20 boat is stout!

Ron Jr

Wally Marsh said:
SayMikey said:
jevmax said:
Thanks Bruce!
113409[/snapback]

113490[/snapback]

Couldn't say it any better, great job to the Indy club as well as the Evansville group for helping out. And I must admit winning the green jacket for me is an absolute thrill, well worth the dunking! :D

the Wallster

113573[/snapback]

here is Wally and his winning Lynx 21

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...album=298&pos=4

I thought all the winners got green jackets now? But I havent won any for a while

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to congradulate all the jacket winners this was a fun race and maybe next year I willget some points

Here are the results of the INDY MASTERS

B-STOCK TUNNEL

1ST Mike Schindler

2nd Brad Beckner

3rd Brian Loy

B-MOD TUNNEL

1st Wally Marsh

2nd Brian Loy

3rd Greg Goans

OPEN TUNNEL

1ST Brian Schymik

2nd Alan Elzer

3rd Jack Bennet

B-HYDRO

1st Chris Wood

2nd Mark Voorhies

3rd Phil Thomas

D-HYDRO

1st Stu Barr

2nd Brian Loy

3rd Dick Jones

E-HYDRO

1ST Stu Barr

2nd Gregg David

3rd Bruce Jacobs

F-HYDRO

1st Stu Barr

2nd Harry Gerhart

3rd Allen Waddle

ELECTRIC SCALE

1st Kelly Brooks

2nd Dennis Whitt

3rd Paul Pachmayer

OPEN MONO

1st Tom Henderson

2nd Dean Werges

3rd Kelly Brooks

OPEN ELECTRIC

1st Kelly Brooks

2nd Ed Hughey

3rd Paul Pachmayer

SPORT 40

1st Ken Hildreth

2nd Ted Schuman

3rd Alan Elzer

OPEN CAT

1st Dean Werges

2nd Chris Fine

3rd Danny Fine

UNLIMITED

1st Stu Barr (with a 40 boat)

2nd Ken Hildreth

3rd Dean Werges

1/8 SCALE

1ST Phil Thomas

2nd Dale Douglas

3rd Ted Schuman

At the end of the day there was a race between 2 nitro scales and 2 electric scales the winners in order were Phil Thomas, Brian Schymik both nitro and Kelly Brooks and Dennis Whitt were in the hunt until the last lap but turbine flameout was their demise.

We would like to thank all the racers that helped. Dale, Ted, Pop, Brian L., Greg, Brad B., Alan, Brian S. and all the others that were drafted by me. WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU. The racers showed wonderful sportsmanship lending whatever was needed to keep the show moving, the sponsors were very generous again this year (and Danny your MX3 radio just arrived today so it will be shipped soon). Thanks to Evansville for the use of your clock while ours is being repaired. Thanks to all that attended and made this race one of our best. It makes all the work worth it. Look forward to seeing everyone next year and hopefully at the nats in Evansville in June. Paula and Bruce Jacobs :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats guys!

An impressive showing and some top notch competition. I'm coming next year!

Jim V

brooks93 said:
great race guys had a ton of fun over there.  See you next year for sure.

I got

1st in open electric

3rd in open mono

Paul

3rd in FE 1/8th

3rd in open electric

Dennis

2nd in FE 1/8th

Chris

2nd open cat

Danny

3rd open cat

113551[/snapback]

Hey Guys,

A big THANK YOU to all the people who made the race possible. I had a great time and you can count on me for next year!

Paul.

The Fe boats were awsome, It was cool to see thier set ups and watch that awsome takeoff speed not to mention their very competitive top speed. the electric verses nitro scale race was cool to watch also. Bruce, you guys did a great job. Look foward to doing it again next year.

Ken Hildreth said:
The Fe boats were awsome, It was cool to see thier set ups and watch that awsome takeoff speed not to mention their very competitive top speed.  the electric verses nitro scale race was cool to watch also.    Bruce, you guys did a great job.  Look foward to doing it again next year.
113722[/snapback]

yes the EP boats were great You dont want to be at the start line running slow next to an EP cause they area at top speed in about 2 sec. I managed to get a fast start in the EP/ Nitro challenge race and won the race. I think it would have been different out come if Kellys EP Elam and my Atlas were at the start line at the same speed.

Chris Fine and his open Cat boats were one of the fastest in the class.

Stu, Bruce and Paula, and Evansville boys,

Thanks for a great race wk.end.

Congrats to all the winners!

Can't wait till next year!

The FE boys; Paul,Kelly,Chris,Danny,Dennis,and(Mr. electric) Ed Hughey,

made this race even more fun and competitive!

Is there any place (website?) that I can look at the results of this event with points, order-of-finish, etc B) ??

Thanks,

David Jensen

PakMan said:
Is there any place (website?) that I can look at the results of this event with points, order-of-finish, etc B) ??
Thanks,

David Jensen

113916[/snapback]

David they might post it at WWW.IMPBA14.org Mikey

Latest posts

Back