?????????HYDRO MASTERS????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SayMikey said:
any word on masters in INDY
110029[/snapback]

Yea Mike,

I talked to Bruce at the Nats and he said it was a go.

Just e-mailed him about entry form, probobly see it soon.

I need to know about this also, I plan to go if its a go, But I dont know where to find an entry either. I am guessing it is still at the indy pond? thanks for the help. Ken

Oh, the Hydro Masters is a race the Indy club has done for years. The winner gets a Hydro Masters Jacket. The race recently has been ran in the traditional format. In the older days it was done with qualifying and a c, b, and A main. Shot description. Maybe someone can help me out a little with it. Ken

The hydro masters will be at the INDY POND, stu barr is supposed to get me a form to fill out. as soon as i have it i will try to post it or email a copy to whom ever unless it gets posted here.

chris

Chris Wood said:
The hydro masters will be at the INDY POND, stu barr is supposed to get me a form to fill out. as soon as i have it i will try to post it or email a copy to whom ever unless it gets posted here.
chris

110074[/snapback]

Hope they got the sanction form sent in,it takes about a month for insurance approval..........Mikey

Last I recall it was all classes, I am sure of the hydro classes as well as sport 40 and scale, it is a points race for Dist. 14. Ken

dennis it doesn't seem like anyone is studying you <_< but, i believe that i have seen an article in the RCBM a few years ago about this race. i saw that it's like all the people who think they have the fastest most consistant boat go at it for a few rounds and whoever is standing is the winner and they get some kind of jacket. that 's my take on it. and i believe that it is an all rigger race 21 45 67 80 90 twins, i don't know if they run sport boats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a district 14 points race for scale and sport 40. If you win either of those you will get a jacket. Back a few years it used to be just hydros and scale, sp 40. with qualifying on friday. But today it is all classes, with the higher point guys in the race going against each other in the later rounds. I think. Ken

Stuart Barr said:
I will have Bruce do a post on the race that will show format and classes.  Great race and prizes!  Y'all come race with us.
110153[/snapback]

Holly Smokes.... Stu, rumor has it that you need to go to the nearest town to make a phone call, let alone get on the internet. Evidently, they haven't run phone lines that deep into your part of southern Indiana yet. :D

Hope you're enjoying the new place!!!

Mike Ball

Bruce has a problem with his computer, so a flyer is not available yet. Classes offered will be B,D,E,F hydro, open mono, B-spt, mod and open tunnel, sport 20,40 and 1/8 scale, open electric and open gas. It will take at least 6 boats to make it a "jacket" class. Race to be held at the Indy pond. CD: Bruce Jacobs, 317-359-5054, [email protected] or Stuart Barr, 812-988-9208, [email protected]. Preregistration is required. I believe cost is $20.00 for the first boat and $10.00 each additional. Bruce says that at least 5 electrics are planning to be here. If enough support (boat #'s), we will host any class. Race is scheduled for September 10th and 11th.

Stuart Barr said:
Bruce has a problem with his computer, so a flyer is not available yet.  Classes offered will be B,D,E,F hydro, open mono, B-spt, mod and open tunnel, sport 20,40 and 1/8 scale, open electric and open gas.  It will take at least 6 boats to make it a "jacket" class. Race to be held at the Indy pond.  CD: Bruce Jacobs, 317-359-5054, [email protected] or Stuart Barr, 812-988-9208, [email protected].  Preregistration is required.  I believe cost is $20.00 for the first boat and $10.00 each additional.  Bruce says that at least 5 electrics are planning to be here.    If enough support (boat #'s), we will host any class.  Race is scheduled for September 10th and 11th.
110296[/snapback]

I have flyers that i can email to those in need. It is a large file ( 5000k) because it is just a scan of the flyer. I don't have a real electronic copy yet.

email me at [email protected] if you need one

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Stu,

There has been a challenge offered in twin hydro class. Let's show those "electric" guys what real boats look like.
LMAO!!! I'm bringing one with "twins". I hope you have about 12HP so you can stay on the same lap. :lol: Oh yes, tell me you have an open mono to race so I can show you what the transom of a electric boat looks like. :p And while your at it are you game for 1/8th scale?

Okay, flame suit on. :ph34r:

Paul.

Latest posts

Back