?????????HYDRO MASTERS????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PakMan said:
Is there any place (website?) that I can look at the results of this event with points, order-of-finish, etc B) ??
Thanks,

David Jensen

113916[/snapback]

what class are you looking for? Scale hydro

Last edited by a moderator:
brooks93 said:
Phil do you have the nitro vs electric race on video.  mine didn't turn out for crap
113970[/snapback]

Yes I have the scale final and the ep races and the challenge race but it was shot not very close up. I can make a vhs copy of the tape send me a email

P THOMAS said:
PakMan said:
Is there any place (website?) that I can look at the results of this event with points, order-of-finish, etc B) ??
Thanks,

David Jensen

113916[/snapback]

what class are you looking for? Scale hydro

113968[/snapback]

Thanks Phil, and Congrats!!

David Jensen

P THOMAS said:
https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...album=298&pos=1here is a pic of the scale entries 

My Atlas Van Lines was the winner, the one next to the Bud.

113998[/snapback]

You didnt have a very big lead on the bud in the final. I think I will have something for you at evansville now that the new motor is starting to come around. I will try a little harder to get the start on you there. haha. Ken

Hey guys On Monday we recieved a second radio from airtronics and a $25 certificate from Boca Bearings. To make it fair we have put one entry per person entered in the Masters in a hat except for Bruce and Stu as they were the CD's so we drew Teddy Schuman for the radio and Mark Voorhies for the gift certificate. So we will be getting those out. Hope all are in agreement that that was fair as we didn't know what else to do. Also for those that won a jacket Mark Sholand from Props-4-u gave each winner a certificate that will be enclosed with each jacket. Once again thank you for racing with us and maybe we will see you at the Polar Bear Oct 1. Paula :p

Ken Hildreth said:
[You didnt have a very big lead on the bud in the final.  I think I will have something for you at evansville now that the new motor is starting to come around.  I will try a little harder to get the start on you there.  haha.  Ken
114002[/snapback]

I had to give you a little hope, thats why you you appeared to be catching the Atlas in the final. :lol:

I have the Mac/Cooper combo in the Atlas now, that was in the Microburst, think it may be faster :rolleyes:

Bruce Jacobs said:
Hey guys On Monday we recieved a second radio from airtronics and a $25 certificate from Boca Bearings.  To make it fair we have put one entry per person entered in the Masters in a hat except for Bruce and Stu as they were the CD's so we drew Teddy Schuman for the radio and Mark Voorhies for the gift certificate. So we will be getting those out.  Hope all are in agreement that that was fair as we didn't know what else to do. Also for those that won a jacket Mark Sholand from Props-4-u gave each winner a certificate that will be enclosed with each jacket. Once again thank you for racing with us and maybe we will see you at the Polar Bear Oct 1. Paula :p
114069[/snapback]

Hey thats great, thats something everyone can use THANKS

brooks93 said:
I have the Mac/Cooper combo in the Atlas now, that was in the Microburst, think it may be faster
what the little ole electric elam get you nervous Phil :D

114097[/snapback]

Ha :lol: Not yet, that was for Kennys benifit I hate to spring a surprise on him at the Evansville race.

I hate final races they usually are hard to predict what will happen, even if you have a fast boat it dont garrentee a good start or win.

P THOMAS said:
Bruce Jacobs said:
Hey guys On Monday we recieved a second radio from airtronics and a $25 certificate from Boca Bearings.  To make it fair we have put one entry per person entered in the Masters in a hat except for Bruce and Stu as they were the CD's so we drew Teddy Schuman for the radio and Mark Voorhies for the gift certificate. So we will be getting those out.  Hope all are in agreement that that was fair as we didn't know what else to do. Also for those that won a jacket Mark Sholand from Props-4-u gave each winner a certificate that will be enclosed with each jacket. Once again thank you for racing with us and maybe we will see you at the Polar Bear Oct 1. Paula :p
114069[/snapback]

114096[/snapback]

Yep, I'm happy and I'm sure Ted is also,(lol).

Thanks much!

mark voorhies said:
P THOMAS said:
Bruce Jacobs said:
114069[/snapback]

114096[/snapback]

Yep, I'm happy and I'm sure Ted is also,(lol).

Thanks much!

114209[/snapback]

Recieved certificate today from Indy club and Boca Bearings ,

Thanks Much

Latest posts

Back