?????????HYDRO MASTERS????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris Wood said:
Hey stu,
I have a proposal.. IF a electirc boat wins. maybe we should all chip in for a gas card for them. since they will be OUT OF BATTERIES and not have ENOUGH JUICE to make it home LOL!!!!!!!!!

chris

112247[/snapback]

HEY We may have to award gas cards for race prizes to get some to come to races next year :lol: :lol: :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow stu and I thought some of the best where at the internats also..LOL

heck at price gas is now I will be more then willing to except a gas card from ya. in fact I will take 12 LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Stu,

By the way, the port-a lets will be close to the pits for you to be presentable again.
LMAO!!!!! That's a good one. :lol: Not quite as good as mine but...... :p

This should be a good time, can't wait to hook up with you guys next week.

Thanks for the laughs,

Paul.

Dang.I have been so busy building boats I missed all of the talkin smack.Oh well Ill just save it for the pits.

As far as racing against you fuel burners,I am just pleased as punch to be able to throw my little "TOY" boats in against your real mans toys..

Hey just so I dont feel out of place do you guys mind if when I am up on that drivers stand thingy if I go BRRRRRRRRR,BRRRRRRRReeeeeaaaarrrrrrrr.(Fake engine noise)

Stopping on the race course ??? :D Up here we call that a wreck !!!

Dont worry guys we are comming to have fun and race boats.But most of all be safe and learn a bunch from you guys.

In not so many words, I've been told I "live in a bubble" here in the Northwest. What is the closest airport to this race site? We have our Gold cup the week before this event, and the NW Championships the week after, but I would like to explore my options. Any logistical info./directions would be appreciated.

Thank You!

David I. Jensen

R/C Unlimiteds

Notre Dame Racing

Pay 'N Pak Racing

Miss Madison Racing

Oh crap, I thought the 10-11th dates were of October. Sorry I screwed up.

Good luck this weekend guys! Keep us posted!

David Jensen

PakMan said:
Oh crap, I thought the 10-11th dates were of October.  Sorry I screwed up.
Good luck this weekend guys!  Keep us posted!

David Jensen

112615[/snapback]

Whats the boat count so far? hope you take a late entry....Mikey

Mike, (and Others)

Please email Bruce ASAP with entries. He is working hard to get the trophy towels embroidered and this is tough if we have to wait until the last few days. We are hearing of many boats coming in but like many, don't wait until it becomes a hardship to cover all the bases.

Stuart Barr said:
Mike,  (and Others)Please email Bruce ASAP with entries.  He is working hard to get the trophy towels embroidered and this is tough if we have to wait until the last few days.  We are hearing of many boats coming in but like many,  don't wait until it becomes a hardship to cover all the bases.

112823[/snapback]

Ok... I hear that some of the Twin Racers are scared to come. Heres the deal !! I will run my twin with Just 1 engine so you wont be scared... NOT!!! Lets get some more Twins so we can really mess up the water

I know Scott is scared who else is SCARED???? Its not too late Yet

HG

Harry Gerhart said:
Stuart Barr said:
Mike,  (and Others)Please email Bruce ASAP with entries.  He is working hard to get the trophy towels embroidered and this is tough if we have to wait until the last few days.  We are hearing of many boats coming in but like many,  don't wait until it becomes a hardship to cover all the bases.

112823[/snapback]

Ok... I hear that some of the Twin Racers are scared to come. Heres the deal !! I will run my twin with Just 1 engine so you wont be scared... NOT!!! Lets get some more Twins so we can really mess up the water

I know Scott is scared who else is SCARED???? Its not too late Yet

HG

112836[/snapback]

Sent mine in via email sorry to be so late ,it was a last minute thing i know how it gets....Mikey

Hey Guys,

Just a few more days and I'm one the road, woohoo! Anybody have a list of what classes are running when?

Paul.

I will have my sport20 hydro at the race, I heard no other have signed up? bring the 20 sports out email Bruce he will have the class if they will show up.

Ill have to enter the 20 hydro class with it if I dont have sport 20 to race, tied for first place last year and lost the run off race :lol:

Hey Paul,

I just got bruce to make a new class, Open Cat. I believe you have a boat that applies to that. I hate to see that battery powered sled get whipped by a boat running on unleaded. But that is the other challenge you will be looking at. I think the fastest of the St. Louis Cats will be there. so it should be a good show. enter that cat of yours so we can put it to the test. I have my scale entered in the regular scale class and was unaware of any other type of scale racing until last night. I will see what I can do to give you a little competitiion there, also. Man, its so easy to race from the bench haha. Ken

Hi Ken,

Well, if there's open cat I'm in! Bruce, please add me to open cat. My twin beast will be ready and willing to take on all comers. ;)

Paul.

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hi Ken,
Well, if there's open cat I'm in!  Bruce, please add me to open cat.  My twin beast will be ready and willing to take on all comers. ;)  

Paul.

112913[/snapback]

Here KITTY KITTY my rental Kat will Rock thanks Deano Mikey

It should be interesting, I may have up my list and run unlimited. I am just trying to makes sure all the boats me and my club entered will fit in the trailer first haha. Ken

Ken Hildreth said:
It should be interesting,  I may have up my list and run unlimited.  I am just trying to makes sure all the boats me and my club entered will fit in the trailer first haha.  Ken
112921[/snapback]

hhhhhmmmmmm in need of a bigger trailer hmmm let me see o you need my Whopper.......Mikey

Latest posts

Back