?????????HYDRO MASTERS????????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuart Barr said:
There has been a challenge offered in twin hydro class.  Let's show those "electric" guys what real boats look like.  Bring the twins and we'll make it a class.
111774[/snapback]

Ha, :lol: Paul and Kelly know what the real boats look like from the Internats. Hope to see them agian at the Masters.

Hey Guys,

Phil,

Kelly, Chris & Danny Fine, Dennis Whitt and I will be attending the Indy race. I'm bringing my open mono, open cat and 1/8th scale. Wouldn't you know it both the cat and mono are new. Now that I know what I needed from my Internats experiance it was time to pull the gloves off. ;) I picked up well over the speed I need to win. B)

Hey Stu,

15 hp+. Guys, should we spot him a lap?
LMAO!!!! Sorry but my twins are in a 50" cat. :( Although I must say I wouldn't mind building a big rigger to grudge match with ya some day. Lets face it, the fastest model boat on the water is a FE rigger. :p

Paul.

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hey Guys,
Phil,

Kelly, Chris & Danny Fine, Dennis Whitt and I will be attending the Indy race.  I'm bringing my open mono, open cat and 1/8th scale.  Wouldn't you know it both the cat and mono are new. Now that I know what I needed from my Internats experiance it was time to pull the gloves off. ;) I picked up well over the speed I need to win. B)

Hey Stu,

LMAO!!!! Sorry but my twins are in a 50" cat. :( Although I must say I wouldn't mind building a big rigger to grudge match with ya some day. Lets face it, the fastest model boat on the water is a FE rigger. :p

Paul.

111867[/snapback]

I wanna see that 1/8 scale electric run with us!!! The video was cool, but let's put them on the water live.

Brian

2005 US-2 Scale ;)

I wanna see that 1/8 scale electric run with us!!! The video was cool, but let's put them on the water live.
thats a done deal.. its up to you guys to let us run.. 4 of us are bringing the FE 1/8th

Stuart Barr said:
Paul,A "cat" qualifies as a Hydro.  If you wish to race it as an unlimited, so it can be.  Unless, you're scared.

111893[/snapback]

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty Heres a little Nitro For that bowl of Milk LOL

Carbonman - Thought that was Flounder ????? You got that nitro burner ready ??? Dont think you are too scared so guess you and Scott will be there Well you arnt Scared Scott maybe

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hey Guys,
Phil,

Kelly, Chris & Danny Fine, Dennis Whitt and I will be attending the Indy race.  I'm bringing my open mono, open cat and 1/8th scale.  Wouldn't you know it both the cat and mono are new. Now that I know what I needed from my Internats experiance it was time to pull the gloves off. ;) I picked up well over the speed I need to win. B)

Hey Stu,

Paul.

111867[/snapback]

Paul,

Can't wait to see those electrics run with us nitro burners, better yet,

I get to race ya in mono and hydro. Good luck!

Hey Guys,

WOW!!!! It's gettin' steamy in here. :lol:

Brian,

That's what I like to hear, a nitro boater that's not afraid of getting waxed by a FE boat, lol. I can't wait, win, lose or draw it will be a great show! All kidding aside I've been dying to run with you guys, you have my complete respect.

Stu,

A "cat" qualifies as a Hydro. If you wish to race it as an unlimited, so it can be. Unless, you're scared.
LMAO!!! A scaredy cat! Don't get me going now, that cat weighs 20+ pounds fully dressed. The only thing I'd be scared of is running over one of those pretty twins. B) Not really in the mood for a linch squad, lol. :eek:

Mark,

Can't wait to see those electrics run with us nitro burners, better yet,I get to race ya in mono and hydro. Good luck!
Cool Mark, much better than bench racing. I think you'll be suprised at the changes made to the program since the Internats. I wish I would have had the boats I'm running now with me then. :rolleyes:

Two more weeks guys and will put this all to rest. (along with a few nitro boats :lol: )

Paul.

brooks93 said:
Sounds like we need to build a twin rigger Paul..  That would be sweet
111929[/snapback]

ya, but by the time you load up all those batteries, my 20 hydro will have been lapping ya lol!!!

chrhs

ya, but by the time you load up all those batteries, my 20 hydro will have been lapping ya lol!!!
Keep thinking that. it will make spanking you easier.. LOL

isn't bench racing fun

:)

brooks93 said:
Keep thinking that. it will make spanking you easier.. LOL

isn't bench racing fun

111966[/snapback]

Kelly,

Have you and Paul been standin toooo close to those high power chargers?

Seems to be makin you talk more smack than attack. LOL.

Let's get er done at INDY. Lookin forward to it!! :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly,Have you and Paul been standin toooo close to those high power chargers?

Seems to be makin you talk more smack than attack. LOL
must be those new Nuck power cells we have.. they must have a leak

acutally open mono should be a bit better this time around now that we know what to expect as far as boats and speed.

a twin electric rigger would be cool.. might have to check it out

how much does a twin rigger weight?

that would be about right.. a twin setup minus the hull would weight 8 lbs so how much does the hull weight

Back