2023 Indy Masters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruce and family, this really looks like a very nice venue and you did an outstanding job from what I can see here.
Congratulations on a fine event.
Is there an entry list and results posted somewhere ?

Bruce Jacobs & family made this a must race to attend! Much praise to the hard-working Indy Model Boat Club and their friends throughout the boating community. The effort put forth was amazing and well executed across every aspect of this race. Not once did I hear a call out for a retrieve boat operator.
This one is already on my schedule for next year & I'm bringing some more of the "Tough Guy Race Team" with us.

Personal sharing comment: I very much enjoyed visiting with my fellow old timer IMBC family. Reminiscing with David Hughey on our great Indy Club family from the 70's & 80's was truly special. We shared stories with Chad, and I'm content in knowing my son is aware of my rc boating fantastic memories.

We also had some great raffle prizes, it would be great if those that won took a minute to reach out and thank them. It's those donations that pay for the many needed items to put the race together
Thanks to all who participated and all who donated prizes for the raffle and all who help out really great race and thanks to Bruce for making it all happen

Back