German 1/4 scale gas tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys, I'm finally in, will get back on this after the new years party's.... :lol:

will post additional info on pricing and availability

......................Peter..................... B)

3.jpg

how good do these ossi boats work with a lawless or a gmorty somebody please let me know i am very interested in building one but dont want to have buy that other lower unit

how good do these ossi boats work with a lawless or a gmorty somebody please let me know i am very interested in building one but dont want to have buy that other lower unit

That boat works great with the G MOrty foot. I have ran mine 3 times now and the more I run it the more I love it. There are some pics of Mine and my brothers Aero Marine on here if you want to look at them but to answer your question the boat works fine with the GMorty foot.

Later Gator

That boat works great with the G MOrty foot. I have ran mine 3 times now and the more I run it the more I love it. There are some pics of Mine and my brothers Aero Marine on here if you want to look at them but to answer your question the boat works fine with the GMorty foot.

Later Gator
thanks for the info i didnt know if it would sit back to far

Later Gator
thanks for the info i didnt know if it would sit back to far

Oh don't get me wrong there is a lot of ass hanging off the ass of that boat but like I said it has a good ride to her pretty much nothing but prop in the water just the way we like em. Little tricky in the turns but I chalk that up to driving.

Here, It¡s my hull wainting for other things to complete and run.

Check the size, It's more big than the V24 from Aquacraft........ :D

118_1900_IMG.JPG

Hi Jose, the cowls are $57.00, this includes the shipping to the US. Do you have a US shipping address? If you need shipping quote to Venezuela, I will need your address. You can send it to me in a PM or email. I have one of the cowls left right now.

[email protected]

Thanks, James

Hi James I send e-mail ....

The cowls is white or Black, send pics please...!!

Thank u

Jose Baquero.

Back