Looking For Quality 1/8 Scale John Walters Driver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Breda

My 1982 Pay N Pak is near finished. I am in the hunt for a quality 1982 John Walters-looking driver for the finishing touch. Inexplicably, I have found this hunt to be fruitless so far. I see Pay N Pak RC boats out there when I search Google images with what appears to be the quality of driver I am looking for but I don't know how to get in touch with the owners. The only thing I have found so far are 3D printed drivers that are either too big (Enforcer RC Boats has a nice 1/8 scale one but it turned out to be too large, more like 1/7 scale), too low resolution or lack the materials and scale realism I am desiring.

If anyone can help me I would be extremely grateful! Here's some photos of the driver I had for my first one that was perfect. Unfortunately the person who made this driver no longer makes them.

Attachments

• unnamed (16).jpg
    unnamed (16).jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank you Ray, I actually did buy that one which was nice, but it was too big and I had to return it unfortunately.

THANK YOU!!! That's exactly what I have been looking for! I really appreciate that!

You Rock GIF by BLKBOK

Back