German 1/4 scale gas tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its an Ossi (with the black paint) and the other is his dumber, bigger brother's boat, its an Aeromarine. :)

~James

Hi guys, how is it you?

If any of you Outboard tunnel at the World Championships this?

Unfortunately, I can not come. I would have liked the spectacle.

Greetings from Germany

Peter

Tonya, if you could drive in lane 1 or 2 instead of 9 or 10 you could beat your brother. And who was holding the camera?.....someone having an epileptic episode?? :lol:

Yeah my nephew Andrew grabbed my little camera out of my truck and started videoing. You know how Mitch drives I was giving him all the lake he needed to stay away from me.

Gettn ready to paint an Ossi and offer it for sale if anybody has a special request speak now.

Thanks

Rusty

Hi Mike, I am going to pick up 4 more of them in two weeks. They are all currently available. Let me know if you want one.

Thanks, James

Ill put you on the start of the list, I will let you know when they are ready to ship.

If anyone else wants to grab one, speak now. This may be the last of them for a while. I should have two of them with me at the Tunnel Champs also

~James

It is awfully funny to me if you remember a while back there where several guys/people getting the big gas tunnels heck James had awaiting list on them. And if you look at the view portion of this forum there have been like 50,000 views so that tells me that there seems to be alot of intrest in the big boats. Well my question is where are they surely there are more out there then 4 lets see them. Every one has seen ours now lets see every ones.

Our Aero Marine and Ossi F1 are running great. We have run them several times with little or no problems.They turn great and ballance out sweetly.

How about yours???

We are running redesigned Predator in the mid 50's , a drivers boat for sure,this ain't your grandma's car!!!!!!

It is awfully funny to me if you remember a while back there where several guys/people getting the big gas tunnels heck James had awaiting list on them. And if you look at the view portion of this forum there have been like 50,000 views so that tells me that there seems to be alot of intrest in the big boats. Well my question is where are they surely there are more out there then 4 lets see them. Every one has seen ours now lets see every ones.
Our Aero Marine and Ossi F1 are running great. We have run them several times with little or no problems.They turn great and ballance out sweetly.

How about yours???
My Woodstuff ran great from day 1.

I've posted the link before, but here it is again.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=816

My OSSI isn't far enough along yet.Too many other projects seemed to pop up. One day it'll be done, but the Woodstuff works well. :)

Back