German 1/4 scale gas tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will have to get one of the guys who have a boat close by to tell you the center pad height, as I am nowhere near a boat at the moment. I remember the number 3/8 inch, but that may be on the 3.5 size boat. (same boat, but 3.5 size.)

~James

James,

Hi, James Beasley from VA calling. Do you have any of the German hulls available? Are they all white gelcoat or any colrs available? Also, are you ging to be selling gas engines for the G-Force lower units? If so what are the specs and prices? Did not see anything but the lowers on your website.

Thanks, James

Hi James, yes I have a couple of the hulls available. They are all white gelcoat and he dos not offer any colors at the moment. He does off full carbon fiber, and full kevlar, but they cost considerably more as expected. The ones I have in stock are normal fiberglass layup.

I do not stock gas engines. They are too abundent for me to make it worth stocking. You can get the Sikk or Zenoah on ebay for dirt cheap, so I leave that up to the individual. Im not sure what a G-force drive is... Did you mean G-Morty drive? I have thos ein stock as well.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks, James

Hi JAMES, I receive my hull and my lower unit, but I can not see it yet.

The next year is going to be my big proyect, and then I need find the pipe. Could you help me? I saw your webpage, and I can not see any pipe for 1/4 scale yet.

Does any one have any pics of radio boxes they've made for the OSSI hull? Also wondering what people have done to secure the cowl, particularly the front

thanks

Kevin

Does any one have any pics of radio boxes they've made for the OSSI hull? Also wondering what people have done to secure the cowl, particularly the front
thanks

Kevin

Kevin I used a Mark Hopper radio box in mine or if you are talented you can build one {I am not that talented} the Hopper box worked fine for my set up. I am sure you can order one from Mark. As far as Cowl latches go good ol Home Depot cabinet latches.

Hope this helps

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks

Kevin

Kevin I used a Mark Hopper radio box in mine or if you are talented you can build one {I am not that talented} the Hopper box worked fine for my set up. I am sure you can order one from Mark. As far as Cowl latches go good ol Home Depot cabinet latches.

Hope this helps

Tony
Yes , this does help. Kind of the way I was leaning with the hatch, just curious what others were doing

thanks

I finnally got to run my gas boat this Sunday and in 3 words of a great wise man {steve Hearl} OH MY GOD I was freaking the hell out till the boat hit the water then it was all I could do to keep my composier. Peter at Ousie Boats Great boat. Greg Mortlock Lower units Great lower unit. I can not wait till next week end now to get some more drive time.

Sweet! Good to hear you finally got it in the water Tony....

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
We wish you a Merry Christmas

and a Happy New Year

of health, happiness and prosperity.

Peter Ostwald

Ossis-RC-Modellbaushop

Germany

Peter may you and your family have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Thank you for building a great boat for the gas motors.

Your friend Tony Atwell

I finnally got to run my gas boat this Sunday and in 3 words of a great wise man {steve Hearl} OH MY GOD I was freaking the hell out till the boat hit the water then it was all I could do to keep my composier. Peter at Ousie Boats Great boat. Greg Mortlock Lower units Great lower unit. I can not wait till next week end now to get some more drive time.
I'm glad I'll have some stiff competition to fend off to hold the title, come on and get ya some!!

Glad to Hear Tony, Steve H

Just got an email from Arian, the guy that runs the Dutch gastunnel. He has 5 lower units for sale, they are based on a MHZ S6 Z-drive and is with gears instead of a flex cable.

I don't know the price yet. You can buy them via Peter van Leeuwen from 2brothers rc shop in Holland. Get them fast cause i got a feeling they won't be there long.

Below are some pictures of the unit:

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4252.JPG

Just got an email from Arian, the guy that runs the Dutch gastunnel. He has 5 lower units for sale, they are based on a MHZ S6 Z-drive and is with gears instead of a flex cable.

I don't know the price yet. You can buy them via Peter van Leeuwen from 2brothers rc shop in Holland. Get them fast cause i got a feeling they won't be there long.

Below are some pictures of the unit:

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4252.JPG

It seemed to me that It was hard to get a straight forward e-mail to 2 brothers??? The e-mail link just asked for my e-mail. Did I do that right?

Derrick

Has anyone from australia had one of these hulls shiped here

it would be interesting to know what it cost

cheers ian

Back