German 1/4 scale gas tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
Ok guys, I have been conversing with Peter at Ossi-modellbau about becoming his US distributor. I can get these boats shipped to anywhere in the States for $590.00 US dollars. I need to know how much interest there is before I make a commitment to him to buy them in bulk. I dont want to tie up that much money to have giant boats stashed around my shop not selling.

You can see the boats here:

http://www.ossis-rc-modellbaushop.de/

It is in German, and doesnt have much content, but you get the idea.

here is another picture:

gasoutboardtunnelfromGermany.jpg

More pictures here:

http://www.xtremercboats.com/phpBB/viewtop...714&start=0

Here is a video of it running a couple SAW passes @ 109Km/H (68 mph)

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=xkELJpG...p;search=record

I know there are a few of these boats already in the States, but with the above price it is about 300 dollars cheaper through me. I have seen these hulls in person at the Tunnel Champs in March and they are very nicely constructed.

Peter makes these boats as they are ordered, they are not stocked. He is ready for me to say "go" and he can have three of them ready for me in 4 weeks. I will be buying them in lots of 3's if there is enough interest. I will be driving to his shop to pick them up in person, and its 5 hours away, so I want to get 3 at a time to make it worthwhile and keep the cost lower. I need a couple "definites" before I make a move. The shipping for these (included in price above) will most likely be sent via US postal service "space available" due to their size, but if I can manage to pack them under the 108" limit, then I can get them to the States via Priority mail, and it will be a quicker delivery time. The price to ship will not be a problem, but the size will determine how fast I can get them to the States.

I would like to see this class grow, and I am building one myself. Let me know what you guys think!

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Man they look NICE! and after seeing Greg Mortlocks run last weekend i rteally want one! unfortunately i go too many projects and not enough dosh atm! :(

In the video that thing turns sweet! do they run a turn fin james? ive heard of some of the bigger hulls needing fins.

I want one. What do I do to buy one in USA? I was loocking for a US distributor to has this hull, but I can find anything.

I'm first in the line, to get one.

Thanks a lot, Carlos Arrieta

Hi Carlos, I will be replying to your email shortly, thanks for the interest.

~James

Ok Guys, the first three are spoken for. I have already told Peter to start on them and the boats should be ready in about 4 weeks. I have also told him to get ready for three more, so let me know who wants to get on board....

~James

Ok Guys, the first three are spoken for. I have already told Peter to start on them and the boats should be ready in about 4 weeks. I have also told him to get ready for three more, so let me know who wants to get on board....

~James
James i think you should also post it on Jims Rc Boat dock, lots of gassers overthere.

Hey Paul, I cant get onto Jim's... If someone could help me out by starting a post over there with a link to this post, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

~James

james i will post this on screamandfly.com (a full size hot boat site). they have a rc forum, a LOT of full size boaters like fast toys, too. hope it helps,. the least i can do to say thanx. :)

Thanks Rhomodel. I have tried twice in the past without success of registering. I just tried again, hopefully it works!

thanks again, ~James

Ok Guys, the first 6 are spoken for with the above from KGilbert being the last of the 6. I think at this point it is best to let Peter and I get caught up on what is reserved and then go from there. I will keep you all posted on the status of the hulls as soon as I know something.

I have 5 G-Drives on order and 4 of them are spoken for.

Oval Express Racing is in the prcess of welding up some Custom J-pipes for these outboards and should have them ready by the time the first boats start rolling in. Pricing and availability will be posted at a later date.

Thanks for the interest, and thanks in advance for your patience.

The first three boats go to:

Carlos luis

Bruce (BKR)

Walt R.

The second three boats go to:

Rusty N.

David Hajj

KGilbert

~James

Ok Guys, the first 6 are spoken for with the above from KGilbert being the last of the 6. I think at this point it is best to let Peter and I get caught up on what is reserved and then go from there. I will keep you all posted on the status of the hulls as soon as I know something.

Oval Express Racing is in the prcess of welding up some Custom J-pipes for these outboards and should have them ready by the time the first boats start rolling in. Pricing and availability will be posted at a later date.

Carlos luis

Bruce (BKR)

Walt R.

Rusty N.

David Hajj

KGilbert

~James
JAMES, just let me know when you have the boat, pipe and the lower unit ready.

Thanks a lot, Carlos Arrieta

Carlos luis

Bruce (BKR)

Walt R.

Rusty N.

David Hajj

KGilbert

~James
Great! Let me know how and when you want me to pay for it

Thanks

Kevin Gilbert

Carlos, I didnt like the price of the pipes I was going to stock, so i decided to go my own route, with a proven design. Mor eon that later. One of the lowers is your and ofcourse, you will have the pipe also. I will let you know the details.

KGilbert, payment wont be expected until I have the boats in hand and ready to ship. Once that happens payment is very easy. I take Visa, Mastecard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Checks, Money Orders, and Wire Transfers. Im sure we can work something out with those options. :)

I will keep you guys posted. Thanks!

~James

James,

You can put me down for one of the pipes. Would love to buy one of those boats.. But I'm going to build a WOF instead.

Back