Fall Nats SC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve is the BEST.

Had a problem while testing yesterday and he dropped everything and went home and got me some 5 minute epoxy to fix the screw up. Not many people would have done that.... :)
Thank you Marty for the kind words, at least I did'nt try welding with my starter box (Bill), and Premo hit it right as far as it 's hard to be me!! Rick sorry for the tough choice good news is that I'm not running sport 40, that class is safe, and finally yes James I know i am much prettier,,

Joe W.

Remember to not stop or slow down in front of me :D :D

I think the Godfather has recovered from Nubs running him ragged at Hobart, he'll keep his crew in line. :rolleyes: But then again maybe some wire ties on the drive line of Tony's scale whould be in order. ;)
BEEP... This is Nub, Pleez leave a message after the tone.... BEEP
This has got to be one of the best photo's posted in a long time...too funny......

I think the Godfather has recovered from Nubs running him ragged at Hobart, he'll keep his crew in line. :rolleyes: But then again maybe some wire ties on the drive line of Tony's scale whould be in order. ;)
BEEP... This is Nub, Pleez leave a message after the tone.... BEEP
This has got to be one of the best photo's posted in a long time...too funny......
If he had a smoke in his mouth and was pointing his finger, I truly believe it was him. :lol: :lol:

It just dawned on me I had a few pics to share from previous race one is an example of Premeo utilizing motel room space, the other is my boy Clegg at the internats in tennesee, god I love these guys

Premo bunking.jpg

Clegg.jpg

Another favorite of memories this is Grim racer accepting his award at one of the last tunnel champs SWEEEETY is'nt he??

Grim internats.jpg

MoparBarn smiling for the cameras at WTC '09

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great smack but....I am afraid to ask where you guys find some of these pics!
Mark I don't see your name on the entry list. Are you at least going to be able to come by and visit for a bit? Would love to see you.

No Wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That isn't Smack!!

Mark you P-ssy!!! Your name isn't on the Entry List! Git Your A-s To Charleston NOW So I Can Whoop Yur A-Z!!!

:)

Stop by if you can.

hey im looking foward to good racing.. if it rains we still race well we have to shower some people dont lol anyways we just get a presoak prior to it.

bring the rain, good water, bad water it dont matter we will have fun and have a good race...

Oh Scotty boy. Need I remind you that you are the only person who has ever sank the CMB retrieve boat with an outrigger torpedo? You need to race an outboard tunnel or your name will start with a P also!

Oh Scotty boy. Need I remind you that you are the only person who has ever sank the CMB retrieve boat with an outrigger torpedo? You need to race an outboard tunnel or your name will start with a P also!
Scott lost his title to Josh Black..he hit it and left two big holes all the way through it......

"DUCK TAPE" is amazing...check it out when you all get to Charleston........jj

Back