Fall Nats SC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Sametz

Supporting Member
I see Don F. bailed in D-hydro :p no repeat winner, it,s up for grabs. B) OMG, Tony Atwell running in 1/8 scale :eek: Metime roll cameras !!! Finally got my Sport 40 running, should be fun. :D Hey Scotty, got anything for Joe W, he's been pretty quiet. :ph34r: Wow, looks like a big turnout of Gas D-12 guys, is SC ready. :eek: Also looks like the the Black family are loading some big nitro guns this year. Going to be a blast!!!! B) B)

Someone should have 'lost' Tony's entry in Scale. Those poor boats.

~James

I see Don F. bailed in D-hydro :p no repeat winner, it,s up for grabs. B) OMG, Tony Atwell running in 1/8 scale :eek: Metime roll cameras !!! Finally got my Sport 40 running, should be fun. :D Hey Scotty, got anything for Joe W, he's been pretty quiet. :ph34r: Wow, looks like a big turnout of Gas D-12 guys, is SC ready. :eek: Also looks like the the Black family are loading some big nitro guns this year. Going to be a blast!!!! B) B)
Scotty is going to be eating Rooooooost off the prop. The Mono`s were flying last weekend @ Evansville Indiana. 60 Hydro off a little..... But working Hard on it for Charleston & to race Marty Davis. B)

Scotty is going to be eating Rooooooost off the prop. The Mono`s were flying last weekend @ Evansville Indiana. 60 Hydro off a little..... But working Hard on it for Charleston & to race Marty Davis. B)
Joey, Joey, Joey, Did the doctor change your meds again?? You obviously are experiencing Delusions of Euphoria. However you must not be totaly in LaLa Land yet since you did say "race Marty" rather than "whoop Marty" :p

Joey, Joey, Joey, Did the doctor change your meds again?? You obviously are experiencing Delusions of Euphoria. However you must not be totaly in LaLa Land yet since you did say "race Marty" rather than "whoop Marty" :p
Scotty BOY!! We shall see who is eating water all weekend! 60 Hydro Hurting right now Hopefully it will be READY!! ??

Last edited by a moderator:
He is pretty Slick. he only runs as fast as needed. Just have to make sure You are ready.. When He is Ready... To GO!!! I will be there Early & Will Be Ready to ROCK & ROLL........

Scotty BOY!! We shall see who is eating water all weekend! 60 Hydro Hurting right now Hopefully it will be READY!! ??
60 Hydro hurting :unsure: with your stable of boats and motors, do I detect some sandbagging. :lol: :lol:

john knight and i, were out setting up scott's sg 67.

things kinda went bad, but i did recover this :)

sure hope john made the call before this post :eek:

see ya next week

tim

things kinda went bad, but i did recover this :)

sure hope john made the call before this post :eek:

see ya next week

tim
Pictures of the carnage or you're banned.

~James

i think the weather deal has got me shunned already, so bring on the ban :) besides the batteries are low in camera <_<

tim

John save you time on the Scotty boy`s SG67 Boat. If the UFO 67 Comes ALIVE we will Kick it all the way to New Jersey!! or Florida Wherever it came from??

Just got through a 12 hour thrash in the garage to get the fleet refabricated and assembled . Twin # 2 is tomorrow with some testing if possible . Anxious to meet some new faces and battle it out for a good time . :D :)

whatever happened to scooter's boat today can't be worse than what happened at the first district race this year.........

things kinda went bad, but i did recover this
smile.gif

sure hope john made the call before this post
ohmy.gif

see ya next week

tim

This has been a flipping struggle to say the least. Both engines I got from him are not running well, the first one imploded. The second one will not run past buoy 1, not matter what I do or prop it has on it. The engine sounds like it has a 3/4 car race cam in it. I put a backup engine of mine in it and it ran fairly well. Changed props and it ran quite well. Scooter has another engine and will have to bring it with him on Wed or I will personally kick it back to Charlotte where it came from.

Gang,

To digress for a moment. Questions were asked about a dinner and/or lowcountry boil at the lake. The members of the club discussed it at the lake today while we were prepping for the race next weekend. It was decided that we will not do a low country boil as the club members that cook it are racing and really have no time to do it right. They want to concentrate on racing and we understand that.

In addition, we decided that we will do the Japanese Steakhouse dinner but it will be Friday night. Primary reason is that that if you want to partake of a bunch of sake, it is best to do it Friday and hope to have Saturday to hang your head and recover. Going on Saturday night and having a hangover on Sunday and having to travel back is not such a good idea. We have gotten a number of calls and e mails in support of going Friday so that it will be, dinner at 8 pm. We will get a head count Thursday so we can get reservations. It appears we will have over 40+ going.

John

Back