Fall Nats SC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should have sent all my 67 motors down, I have a few more John. I'll bring em on Wednesday.

Hearl, you're prettier.

Im heading to South Carolina in a few minutes, wont have any internet access during the first of the week. Hope everyone has an uneventful and safe trip on the way over. See ya'll bright and early Thursday morn.

~Gabe

Someone should have 'lost' Tony's entry in Scale. Those poor boats.

~James
Yep, That one has me scared
Enough enough yall either let tony in scale or I will drive that scale!!!! take your pick

Steve
****, thats a hard choice to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your bringing my "I got Hearled" sticker
Steve got a head start on it Friday, started "Hearl'n" Brandon club members, clubbing them like baby seals. THWOP!

Someone should have 'lost' Tony's entry in Scale. Those poor boats.

~James
Yep, That one has me scared
Enough enough yall either let tony in scale or I will drive that scale!!!! take your pick

Steve
****, thats a hard choice to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your bringing my "I got Hearled" sticker
Steve got a head start on it Friday, started "Hearl'n" Brandon club members, clubbing them like baby seals. THWOP!
My head still hurts... Not sure if he's my best friend or my worst enemy.

But the sponson has been repaired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve is the BEST.

Had a problem while testing yesterday and he dropped everything and went home and got me some 5 minute epoxy to fix the screw up. Not many people would have done that.... :)

I think the Godfather has recovered from Nubs running him ragged at Hobart, he'll keep his crew in line. :rolleyes: But then again maybe some wire ties on the drive line of Tony's scale whould be in order. ;)

I think the Godfather has recovered from Nubs running him ragged at Hobart, he'll keep his crew in line. :rolleyes: But then again maybe some wire ties on the drive line of Tony's scale whould be in order. ;)
BEEP... This is Nub, Pleez leave a message after the tone.... BEEP

BEEP... This is Nub, Pleez leave a message after the tone.... BEEP
OMG!!! That is flippin' hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
bill,

don't forget my cowl.

ps it has been raining since last night, non stop :(

tim

the rain maker :D

Back