Fall Nats Redneck Pool Party Info!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my name is chris blackwell im coming from myrtle beach put me down for all six .
Thanks Chris

Looking forward to meeting you. Great to have someone from my neck of the woods stand up and play...I am from Myrtle Beach. See ya next week...Do you know how to get to pond? See ya next week. jj

my name is chris blackwell im coming from myrtle beach put me down for all six .
Thanks Chris

Looking forward to meeting you. Great to have someone from my neck of the woods stand up and play...I am from Myrtle Beach. See ya next week...Do you know how to get to pond? See ya next week. jj
Here`s your Sign........ Cannot Find the Lake? :unsure: :blink: :lol: :eek:

Thanks Chris

does the lake show up on the gps

Thanks Chris

does the lake show up on the gps

Chris,

Use the address of 1673 Fern Hill Rd, John's Island, SC 29455. It comes up on the GPS, Mapquest, and Google Earth. There will also be signs on Maybank Hwy, which the lake is directly off.

For you, take 17S to I-526W to the end. Right on 17 (SavannahHwy) towards Savannah. Go about 7 miles and left on Main Rd towards Kiawah Island. Go about 6/7 miles to Maybank Hwy, turn left onto Maybank. Fern Hill Rd on the left about 4 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back