Evansville Spring Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the trash talk begin!! You guys running sport 40 may as well stay home the Cup is coming to Benedict Racing. That old beat up black boat has a new setup in her and Jonathon is going to kick everybody's A$$ :D :D :D .
Yo Bud Cup is next month this is just a tuneup for it HEADLINE NEW BLACK BOAT WINS IN EVANSVILLE sorry BASS PRO WANTS YA come get ur spankin U2 COWBOY
I am there baby come on and get U some. kinda like the song back in black but "black in back"
I spanked the COWBOY in front of his wife>SHE enjoyed it more than I :blink: :lol: :lol:

Don,

I can leave the twenty at home and come kick your butt in sport 40 if you like, after all, St. Louis racers know how to win in sport 40. Ya hear that, Mikey???

Let the trash talk begin!! You guys running sport 40 may as well stay home the Cup is coming to Benedict Racing. That old beat up black boat has a new setup in her and Jonathon is going to kick everybody's A$$ :D :D :D .
Yo Bud Cup is next month this is just a tuneup for it HEADLINE NEW BLACK BOAT WINS IN EVANSVILLE sorry BASS PRO WANTS YA come get ur spankin U2 COWBOY
I am there baby come on and get U some. kinda like the song back in black but "black in back"
I spanked the COWBOY in front of his wife>SHE enjoyed it more than I :blink: :lol: :lol:
Different kinda spankin but lets see what you got this weekend :p :p

Don, I can leave the twenty at home and come kick your butt in sport 40 if you like, after all, St. Louis racers know how to win in sport 40. Ya hear that, Mikey???
Ken scratch b hydro and let play sport 40!!!! we can put it on them :ph34r: :ph34r:

Don, I can leave the twenty at home and come kick your butt in sport 40 if you like, after all, St. Louis racers know how to win in sport 40. Ya hear that, Mikey???
Ken scratch b hydro and let play sport 40!!!! we can put it on them :ph34r: :ph34r:
There may be 25 sport40 boats before its over....Tried to get Ken in the Coors Lite Scale but he was skeerd.......

There may be 25 sport40 boats before its over....Tried to get Ken in the Coors Lite Scale but he was skeerd.......
I will rent that coors boat for the weekend

i cant say anything but i do know one thing its a good thing im not in this race because after i got done with you, you would be saying your my daddy, say what. thats right im your daddy. chuck make them wish they wasnt born

CALL FOR A QUOTE

CALL FOR A QUOTE
Now I am scared!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Ken

You can scratch if you want, but you will make James Ellet mad because then he will only have his Sport 40 and his Scale left to kick you butt with. If you are going to scratch your B-Hydro let me know tonight so I can get the heats set up tomorrow morning.

DonB

okay guys,just to let you Evansville guys breath a little easier,i am all gas now,gas boats that is,i'm coming

looking for competition.Knoxville is looking for more wood,or plastic maybe this time,whatever it is, theres

4 of us and we're loaded.see you all friday. :p

Sure wish you guys had offered the Crackerbox class I could have brought mine.

okay guys,just to let you Evansville guys breath a little easier,i am all gas now,gas boats that is,i'm coming looking for competition.Knoxville is looking for more wood,or plastic maybe this time,whatever it is, theres

4 of us and we're loaded.see you all friday. :p

Linda has decided it time to kick some big boy butt. She said she is bored driving the RTR and wants to hear some of the Sport 40 boys complain about getting beat by a girl.

DonB

Linda has decided it time to kick some big boy butt. She said she is bored driving the RTR and wants to hear some of the Sport 40 boys complain about getting beat by a girl.
DonB
OH CRAP!!!!! Heck i wouldnt mind getting beat by Linda. I have watched her come up through the years learning and it would almost be an honor to gt beat by her. On the other hand any of the other Eville gang NO WAY!!!!!!!!! :p

DonB
Don, maybe Mikey will let her try out the new boat we're bringing him friday.she might think twice about those ole sport 40's :p

In Scale I believe I will give Brian and Ryan a race. Now whats the number of wins STL had in District 14 last year in sport 40?... Correct me if Im wrong Scott, but I believe it was around 6 or 7 out of 9 races... :lol:

I plan on takin it to'em Steve. ;)

In Scale I believe I will give Brian and Ryan a race. Now whats the number of wins STL had in District 14 last year in sport 40?... Correct me if Im wrong Scott, but I believe it was around 6 or 7 out of 9 races... :lol: I plan on takin it to'em Steve. ;)
let me think let me think yep we have a winner 7 out of 9 races it was :p

Also Deans AC sport 40 is running GREAT. Thats right STL has a brand X on there team too! :lol: Sorry Phil.

Back