Evansville Spring Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda talked to James the other night. He said there is one problem with Wes and Jill’s anniversary, Wes told him that he will have to sleep in the truck Saturday night. Linda told him he is welcome to stay at our house, we have plenty of room. I wonder what Wes has in mind for Saturday night? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What a woman. How many other wives would spend their 25th Anniversary at a boat race? This world needs more women like Jill.

DonB

Entry deadline is three weeks away. I have been receiving entries every day. Remember this race will be run in a shootout format so alt freqs are a must. The earlier you get your entries in the better the chances you will get your first freq choice. Also, remember that Mr. Obama wants your money, postage goes up to $0.44 on May 11th.

DonB

Entry deadline is three weeks away. I have been receiving entries every day. Remember this race will be run in a shootout format so alt freqs are a must. The earlier you get your entries in the better the chances you will get your first freq choice. Also, remember that Mr. Obama wants your money, postage goes up to $0.44 on May 11th.
DonB
Things are coming together for this race. The scale class looks to be a MONSTA with all the new and refurbished boats. We have also added some gas classes. Your on the CLOCK............Mike

DonB
Things are coming together for this race. The scale class looks to be a MONSTA with all the new and refurbished boats. We have also added some gas classes. Your on the CLOCK............Mike
Ran the Miss Madison yesterday and besides taking on a little water she runs great! It's amazing how much more control I have with my new radio. I can even shut it down now without driving into the launch area to stop! ;) .......It still has a tendency to do the Carl Edwards thing down the straight away so everybody needs to stay back a little B) B) B) B)

Wes since the Huntsville race got cancelled that opened the May evansville race up for me so I can watch your scale do the Carl Edwards thing in th enew mirros I got for my scale from Joe Moceri!!! :lol: See you in May!

DonB
Ran the Miss Madison yesterday and besides taking on a little water she runs great! It's amazing how much more control I have with my new radio. I can even shut it down now without driving into the launch area to stop! ;) .......It still has a tendency to do the Carl Edwards thing down the straight away so everybody needs to stay back a little B) B) B) B)

The entry deadline is just 2 weeks away. All 1/8th Scale drivers', who score at least 50 points, names will go into a drawing for a new CMB 67 GREENIE. The same is true for Sport 40 and Sport 20 drivers. The giveaways for those classes will be new Blazer kits. All drivers’ names will go into a drawing for the VS-1.

The race is shaping up nicely. I have been receiving entries daily. The lake is in good shape with the new hot pit and retaining wall.

For those of you who have been to Evansville in the past the White Line rule for trailer parking will still be in affect. For those of you who have not been here before, as per the request of the property owner, a white line will be painted on the ground 15 ft south of the street behind the hot pit. This area must remain clear at all times. No tables, chairs, tents, or trailers can be placed in the area between the street and the line. Also there will be no trailer parking on the lake side of the street. He has also asked that we do not park on the street, you can pull up and unload your stuff, then your car must be moved as soon as possible, off street parking will be provided, with curb jumpers. These rules are for your safety.

Since this race will be run in a shootout format please list an alt freq and boat color on your entry form. This information helps us keep the race moving smoothly.

Race fliers can be downloaded from www.impba.net or www.impba14.org

DonB

Wes since the Huntsville race got cancelled that opened the May evansville race up for me so I can watch your scale do the Carl Edwards thing in th enew mirros I got for my scale from Joe Moceri!!! :lol: See you in May!
DonB
Well, I'm already going to Evile with a 1 lap penalty to start so I guess I'll see you in the second heat.....I don't really care though, I paid off the little chiquita girl that's drawing for the motor for me :D

DonB
Well, I'm already going to Evile with a 1 lap penalty to start so I guess I'll see you in the second heat.....I don't really care though, I paid off the little chiquita girl that's drawing for the motor for me :D
Wes

The payoff price has gone up this year. She have college expences to pay.

DonB

DonB
Wes

DonB
What is it $500. now.........geesh, there's gotta be a better way to win a new motor! <_<

DonB
Wes

DonB
What is it $500. now.........geesh, there's gotta be a better way to win a new motor! <_<
Wes

Just bring your hidden stash of $100 bills to the race, then start laying them on the table one ta a time

when you hit the magic number I will tell you to stop.

hey guys,can we get a boat count and how many in the class.you know how

it is,excitement building,strategyies to plan,you know what i mean mikey!! B)

Put my entry in the mail thursday don, I included entries for all Eville race. Didnt see a registration for the Mt Vernon race or I would have sent that one to.

hey guys,can we get a boat count and how many in the class.you know how it is,excitement building,strategyies to plan,you know what i mean mikey!! B)
Mark

I will give a boat count and class info next week after we have our meeting Monday nite.

DonB

Put my entry in the mail thursday don, I included entries for all Eville race. Didnt see a registration for the Mt Vernon race or I would have sent that one to.
We don't have one yet. I am going to bring it up at our meeting Monday nite.

DonB

B) me and my friends :D :lol: :p :) are a packing up,were also bringing our other

friend :ph34r: Harvey

Deadline for entries is one week away. As of last nights meeting here is the boat count.

41 Drivers

SPORT RTR 7

B SPORT TUNNEL 10

B MONO 3

B MOD TUNNEL 4

B HYDRO 2

SPORT 20 9

D MONO 1

D HYDRO 1

SPORT 40 23

OPEN MONO 4

OPEN TUNNEL 4

OPEN HYDRO 3

GAS SPORT HYDRO 5

GAS CAT 5

CLASSIC THUNDER 7

1/8 th SCALE 18

There are of a few of our regular Scale drivers that I haven’t received entries from yet. I hope they are coming.

So that everyone can run what they entered, we decided last night to change the minimum boats per class from 5 to 3, also if a class has less than 3 boats we will move them up one engine size.

We got to see one of the finished trophies at the meeting. They are engraved black marble. They really look nice. A special thanks to Mike Board (AKA: The Tile Guy).

I will post the final boat count after all entries have been received.

DonB

Deadline for entries is one week away. As of last nights meeting here is the boat count.
41 Drivers

SPORT RTR 7

B SPORT TUNNEL 10

B MONO 3

B MOD TUNNEL 4

B HYDRO 2

SPORT 20 9

D MONO 1

D HYDRO 1

SPORT 40 23

OPEN MONO 4

OPEN TUNNEL 4

OPEN HYDRO 3

GAS SPORT HYDRO 5

GAS CAT 5

CLASSIC THUNDER 7

1/8 th SCALE 18

There are of a few of our regular Scale drivers that I haven't received entries from yet. I hope they are coming.

So that everyone can run what they entered, we decided last night to change the minimum boats per class from 5 to 3, also if a class has less than 3 boats we will move them up one engine size.

We got to see one of the finished trophies at the meeting. They are engraved black marble. They really look nice. A special thanks to Mike Board (AKA: The Tile Guy).

I will post the final boat count after all entries have been received.

DonB
See you guys in June. We will fill those Nitro classes up to the rim......

Back