Evansville Spring Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Start getting you entries in and come see our newly remodeled pit area. Always tough competition in Evansville, so bring your "A" game.
http://impba14.org/2009/Flyers/spring_shootout.pdf
I dont know if I even have an "A" game, But, I am coming to race anyway. haha! Ken
Maybe not an "A" game, but I do know Ken's got the shake & bake down prettty good though :)
Had the shakes myself this last weekend a couple more test sessions and you will know im in the house RIGHT Hahn?

Start getting you entries in and come see our newly remodeled pit area. Always tough competition in Evansville, so bring your "A" game.
http://impba14.org/2009/Flyers/spring_shootout.pdf
I dont know if I even have an "A" game, But, I am coming to race anyway. haha! Ken
Maybe not an "A" game, but I do know Ken's got the shake & bake down prettty good though :)
Had the shakes myself this last weekend a couple more test sessions and you will know im in the house RIGHT Hahn?
pucker factor was definately extreme!! yea you had it goin, great runs and a great finish. you kept us D-14 boys on the board!!

I'll get my needle issues ironed out and we'll put on a show come memorial day! ;)

Entry deadline is only a month away. This race will be run in a shootout format. Please fill out your entry form completely. Especially your IMPBA #, Alt Freqs, and Boat Colors. This info helps keep things running smoothly.

We will be giving away a new CMB 67 to one of the lucky Scale drivers. All you have to do is enter in that class and get 50 points. The same is true for Sport 20 and Sport 40. The prizes for Sport 20 and Sport 40 are new Blazer Kits. Not a bad deal for a $20 entry fee.

There has been a little confusion about the entry fees as printed on the form. Entry fee for 1/8th scale, Sport 20, and Sport 40 is $20/boat. If you enter a $20 Prize Class this will be considered as your first boat. The only people that will need to use the $15 first boat and $10 each additional boat are the ones that do not enter a Prize Class. If you still have entry fee questions please PM me your phone number. I will call you and try to explain.

Entry forms can be downloaded from www.impba14.org or www.impba.net

DonB

Entry deadline is only a month away. This race will be run in a shootout format. Please fill out your entry form completely. Especially your IMPBA #, Alt Freqs, and Boat Colors. This info helps keep things running smoothly.
We will be giving away a new CMB 67 to one of the lucky Scale drivers. All you have to do is enter in that class and get 50 points. The same is true for Sport 20 and Sport 40. The prizes for Sport 20 and Sport 40 are new Blazer Kits. Not a bad deal for a $20 entry fee.

There has been a little confusion about the entry fees as printed on the form. Entry fee for 1/8th scale, Sport 20, and Sport 40 is $20/boat. If you enter a $20 Prize Class this will be considered as your first boat. The only people that will need to use the $15 first boat and $10 each additional boat are the ones that do not enter a Prize Class. If you still have entry fee questions please PM me your phone number. I will call you and try to explain.

DonB
What if we have a scale, sport 40 and sport 20 prize class but we are entering with the family plan? can we just enter the prize class without the sport 20 as our first boat and then $10. for each additional boat ther-after or should we enter the $15. first boat (say, in d-mono) $10. for each additional boat then...$20. for scale? :D

Why does 2+2=4, 2X2=4, and 2 divided by 2=1? Wes, what the heck are you talking about? Are we on the clock??

Why does 2+2=4, 2X2=4, and 2 divided by 2=1? Wes, what the heck are you talking about? Are we on the clock??
Not rocket science if you enter any of the $20.00 classes they are 20 bucks then you your good for 10 bucks in the rest of the classes. Wes you got a lap and a bouy better bring extra fuel... Oh and bring the Mrs to Road house gonna put ya both on the saddle. Poor saddle its going to get a work out for sure.

Not rocket science if you enter any of the $20.00 classes they are 20 bucks then you your good for 10 bucks in the rest of the classes. Wes you got a lap and a bouy better bring extra fuel... Oh and bring the Mrs to Road house gonna put ya both on the saddle. Poor saddle its going to get a work out for sure.
Hay, I'm lucky to get to go at all!!! It's our 25th anniversary and she's lettin me go to the races! What a woman. Problem is, I don't think the road house and a bunch of rc boat guys is what she had in mind for our anniversary dinner......and I'm afraid to even ask.

DonB
Don I have your picture ready. How do you want me to get it to you?

L. Burford

DonB
Don I have your picture ready. How do you want me to get it to you?

L. Burford
Thanks. Send it to [email protected]

DonB

Don,thats a good e-mail for you (lazy B) for a man who only left a quarter in my chair in atl.

see ya in MAY

Mark B)

Hay, I'm lucky to get to go at all!!! It's our 25th anniversary and she's lettin me go to the races! What a woman. Problem is, I don't think the road house and a bunch of rc boat guys is what she had in mind for our anniversary dinner......and I'm afraid to even ask.
Congrats Jill 25 years with Wes We wont mke you folks ride the pony at Roadhouse.

Don,thats a good e-mail for you (lazy B) for a man who only left a quarter in my chair in atl.see ya in MAY

Mark B)
Whats worse is he borrowed the quarter from me!
Lazyb is the unofficial name of our farms. I wanted to make it legal but the wife said no.

I made a 3 ft long wind vain with our unofficial logo on it and put it up on top of a DtoD light pole. When my wife saw it she told me to take it down. I told her if she wants it down that she should do it, besides it has been up there for two months. That was ten years ago and it is still there.

DonB

New VS1 tunnel arrived at the house today. Tammy says I can't keep it so everyone entered at the May race will have a chance of winning it. Big Thanks goes to Russ and the guys at Hobbico for donating it to the race. We would also like to thank Stu for the CMB .67 that will be given out to one of the 1/8 scale drivers, and a thanks to Brian Blazer for the sport 20 and sport 40 to be given away as well.

New VS1 tunnel arrived at the house today. Tammy says I can't keep it so everyone entered at the May race will have a chance of winning it. Big Thanks goes to Russ and the guys at Hobbico for donating it to the race. We would also like to thank Stu for the CMB .67 that will be given out to one of the 1/8 scale drivers, and a thanks to Brian Blazer for the sport 20 and sport 40 to be given away as well.
You guys are in for a treat a newly remodeled pit area with more room and MUD FREE. After 2 week ends of intense work by our club this site has steped it up a notch. We are still looking for some dancing girls<prefer under 120 pounds to help get the crowd into the racing MOOD..........Oh and we will have a Anniversary with Wes and his Bride wonder if he can walk on water? Get those entries in Don is bored and needs something to do................Mikey

Back