Evansville 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a wonderful time at the race (was a little cold for me on sunday though) was some good racing all weekend. Was a great racing weekend congrats to all the winners and a big congrats to the river city club for putting on such a great race.

On behalf of AquaCraft and myself.. THANK YOU!.. to the entire Eville gang for your hard work and commitment to RC boating.

If you are reading this and have never raced in Evansville you NEED to put it on your RC boating bucket list.

Coming back next year?.. WOULD NOT MISS IT!

Rock on!

Grimracer

Great Racing, Beautiful weather on Fri-Sat little chilly on Sun 50`ish. Fast Water & Great Competition... A few Wild heats in Open Mono & Open Hydro. The local boy scouts kept eveyone fed. ..... :blink: :blink: Thanks to the Evansville club for another Great Race........ B)

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of AquaCraft and myself.. THANK YOU!.. to the entire Eville gang for your hard work and commitment to RC boating.

If you are reading this and have never raced in Evansville you NEED to put it on your RC boating bucket list.

Coming back next year?.. WOULD NOT MISS IT!

Rock on!

Grimracer
Grim,

Attached is a photo for your files.

L. Burford

Attachments

• DSC_0026.JPG
    DSC_0026.JPG
    597.4 KB · Views: 0
Rick, that rip-rap isn't normally seen...lake is just so low due to lack of rain. And No, it isn't very boat friendly...just ask my A-Hydro!

Anyway...lots of good racing today!!! Hoping for some more good weather for Sunday.....
Slow start we ran 70 heats today. Won a few lost a few and gave a lot away. Finish finish
Mike did you use the program to score at the lake? If so go to the CPU Scoresheets and Export it to HTML 4.2 then send it to me I will post it online and link from IW to it so all can see you results. Or you can send me your database and I will do it for you.

Had an absolute blast racing this weekend!!!! The dual with Joe in Open Hydro. Twin cmb 101s roadrunner against a 90 Jaguar III. Just doesn't get any better than that. You had to be there. Again I love racing here and the River City Racing Club did a great job.

Brad Beckner

I would like to thank the E-Ville crew for there hospitality this past weekend. What a great group,,,,, And what a nice site!!!!

I wish I could say I have a good weekend of racing,,, I did, but didn't!!!! Had fun while I was on the water running, But just couldn't keep it together for all of the rounds.

Can't wait to return to this race, Thanks again to all

just want to add to the other thanks that have been posted.

this was my first race in evansville and i was totally impressed with the people, the facility, and the accomodations

provided.

your club is first class.

looking forward to attending many more races in the coming years

regards

jack land

Hobbico

Had an absolute blast racing this weekend!!!! The dual with Joe in Open Hydro. Twin cmb 101s roadrunner against a 90 Jaguar III. Just doesn't get any better than that. You had to be there. Again I love racing here and the River City Racing Club did a great job.

Brad Beckner
Brad, Great Racing with you in Open Hydro. Hope we can do it again Somewhere? Clean Racing Deck to Deck .... :blink: :eek:

Thank you all for coming to our race. We had great competition in all classes, and its all because you, the best of the best came to race. I saw some of the best heat races I have seen Saturday in Round 2 when the water was fastest, and the heats were arranged based on points. The RD3 2ND heat of scale stuck out in my mind as the best of the Weekend, as Mike Zaborowski took the lead in the final turn, putting him in the final, and ultimately the win.

We hope to have you all back next year, and bring your friends for some of the best boat racing in the world.

Here are the results from 68 racers and 177 boats:

See you next year!

Scale final from the one good eye of Grimracer..

very tough race!

GO GRIMRACER FUEL!

Grim

Jeff.. i will post that race vid tomorrow night

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Grim

Jeff.. i will post that race vid tomorrow night

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Grim
Concours scale Doug Sheperd BUD T-4 Classic Thunder Wes Ellet Sport 40 Ken Hildreth Bacardi Apple Fine boats

Scale final from the one good eye of Grimracer..

very tough race!

GO GRIMRACER FUEL!

Grim

James here, just thought I'd let ya know that it is true. My Oberto is a very cold natured boat and just can't handle having so much heat put on it, it just can't take it =P

Great race man, congrats again on your first Evansville scale win, I got mine this year as well. See ya next year!

Thanks James,

We had a good one didn’t we!.. It was hard to concentrate in that wind and water but we made the best of it. Your start was MONEY.. it should have ended with that and I should have never been given a chance to get close.. but as you well know it aint over tel its over.

Knowing you are a 2010 champion make my win even more sweet.. congrats to you as well!

Im looking forward to next year too..

Grim

Latest posts

Back