Evansville 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking that with the lake so low, we could only run 8 wide! Still hoping to get a RTR figure 8 race LOL!!!

I am thinking that with the lake so low, we could only run 8 wide! Still hoping to get a RTR figure 8 race LOL!!!
You would Tim :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont think we've had that many RTR entries in one race here all year!!!
Entries stand right at 180 with no one canceled as of yet. Hot pit setup has changed, be prepared for a fun but fast pace.4 rounds will be our goal so when you hear your class called get moving as we can not afford to wait. Some classes may/WILL run 7 boat heats but most will not,CARNAGE wont be the word of the day. A big thanks to all the D-4 guys and Southern racers for making this a huge turnout,many D-14 racers will be on hand and even St. Louis has stepped it up. I have to work on Friday but some members will be there for open water, please be sharing with your freq clip weather wise Friday may bring a scatted shower but after that nice low 80s and fast water.........

19 rtrs!

Crazy man

I wish I had an extra to make it 20!

Grim
The last I heard was there are 20. The problem is we don't know if we should run two heats of 10 boats or just put all 20 out there and the last boat running wins.
LOL Hay do they allow gambling? If so,I want 20 on that little red head Alex kid! He's da man!
Wes pay at the door! Alex will not be there this race. ANYONE GAME? Id like a shot of as many RTR Boats coming down the front stretch as we can get? Everyone just has to play nice.
Wait! No Allex? Aww man! I heard Chucky won't be comin either. Won't be the same without Chucky in scale. He's tuff to beat.

If anybody has a spare RTR with a stick radio they can loan, my dad kinda wants to run this weekend.

Doug,

Nice new ride. I knew you were working on something red. If the "B" game doesn't work out there is always your "E" game that's no slouch either. I wish I could be there to pit for you.

Keep the shiny side up!!!

Bert

Attached are the heat sheets for Round 1 (tentative) and the Sign-In sheet.

please check your information, frequencies etc.

I would like it if those who do not have boat liveries (colors) listed, send me an email so we can call the heats easily. I really think it dresses up the heat sheets and makes it easier to announce heats if we get the boat themes accurate.

Send all inquiries and changes to [email protected]

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt see b or d mono on the heat sheet I sent a email
Phil,

I realized after posting that what you sent in the mail was not the same as in email. I edited it at 11:30 and it looks right to me now. Please check it again.

Thanks,

Jeff
OK I sent thepaid entry If youwant to leave the sport20 hydro in, put in in the bigger heat so your heats will be even if it dont show, if i dont get those novirossi parts today It will be a scratch.

Time to burn some NITRO!! See you all tomorrow... jeff you have an email. Looking forward to another great race hosted by the e-ville gang. :D B) B)

didnt see b or d mono on the heat sheet I sent a email
Phil,

I realized after posting that what you sent in the mail was not the same as in email. I edited it at 11:30 and it looks right to me now. Please check it again.

Thanks,

Jeff
OK I sent thepaid entry If youwant to leave the sport20 hydro in, put in in the bigger heat so your heats will be even if it dont show, if i dont get those novirossi parts today It will be a scratch.
Scratch????? :eek: :eek: you just dont want those two RTR vultures circling you again :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scratch????? :eek: :eek: you just dont want those two RTR vultures circling you again :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Charlie, only the best will win first place in Evansville.

i did get my parts so Im in, dont get in my way :D or run over me if I crap out. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna try driving with my eyes closed during the sport 20 rounds, think I can make my way around the course. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna try driving with my eyes closed during the sport 20 rounds, think I can make my way around the course. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You would have to have ears like a bat to judge the turns. HA

Maybe a night race would be in order sometime. lights on the bouys and boats.

You would have to have ears like a bat to judge the turns. HA

Maybe a night race would be in order sometime. lights on the bouys and boats.
:lol: :lol: I suggested a race under the lights before but couldn't get nobody to bite. Neighbors would probably hate us :lol: :lol:

Well,,, We have been here in E-Ville for a day and a 1/2 now. What a nice race site, Lake is great,,,, Not too sure about the "rip-rap" around the banks of the lake.

Now I know how "saymikey" lost him Elam scale!!!

Tested the boats yesterday, they seem to be ready to go.

There is NO wind this AM, lake is glass smooth,,, Not what I was hoping for, You know us Florida boys, we are used to alittle chop on the water.

Well, lets get this going, and have some fun

Rick, that rip-rap isn't normally seen...lake is just so low due to lack of rain. And No, it isn't very boat friendly...just ask my A-Hydro!

Anyway...lots of good racing today!!! Hoping for some more good weather for Sunday.....

Rick, that rip-rap isn't normally seen...lake is just so low due to lack of rain. And No, it isn't very boat friendly...just ask my A-Hydro!

Anyway...lots of good racing today!!! Hoping for some more good weather for Sunday.....
Slow start we ran 70 heats today. Won a few lost a few and gave a lot away. Finish finish

Slow start we ran 70 heats today. Won a few lost a few and gave a lot away. Finish finish
A big thanks to all the racers who came this weekend sorry the weather and clock stunk today up but we got it done. I hate audio clocks this one anyway... Congrats to all the winners and the also rans like myself.

Latest posts

Back