Evansville 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registration/payment going out in the morning

B-Sport tunnel RED

B-Mod Tunnel RED

B-Hydro Natural/Black

All on 2.4

James Morber

Hopefully those Hobart F Monos guys need a little more Action? Better tune them Up & Pull some more pitch in the Prop........Boys. :blink:
Ready to Rock and Roll... B) B) :D
You want some CHEESE FRIES with that 45 Hot/Rod Sammy? Tune up the F mono...... :eek: :blink: :lol:
got the 101 back in it! :eek:
Now you just need a Driver........ :blink: :lol: :blink: :lol:
BOAT COUNT is over 170 couple days to enter It will be cut off at 200 no matter what or who misses this race. Sorry but to get 4 rounds in we will hustle all day

Boat Count @ 170 plus ........ Lets get READY to RUMBLE @ the 11th JACK KOHLMEYER FALL EVENT in Evansville..... too bad you Florida boys cannot be there to race.. it will be a Good Race to Warm up the Engines & pull some props up for Charleston........ Evansville Has FAST CLEAN WATER..... :blink: :eek:

Well, I'm likin what I'm seein,

Now I'm feelin good about the trip
19 RTR 18 hydros...18 1/8 scale boats 22 Sport 40 boats 10 Thunder boats over a dozen B spot tunnels Rick,Grim Phil Madison boys COME GET YOU SOME Its not going to be easy to win this one,but it will be one hell of a race...... :p :p :p :p

19 RTR 18 hydros...18 1/8 scale boats 22 Sport 40 boats 10 Thunder boats over a dozen B spot tunnels Rick,Grim Phil Madison boys COME GET YOU SOME Its not going to be easy to win this one,but it will be one hell of a race...... :p :p :p :p
I was just wondering, you Evansville boys didn't have a speed limit there right? I'll take it easyon you boys till the shootout. oh yeah does anyone want to try Harveys Jersey Skiff?be nice to have a couple more.

The Madison boys and girls are bringing their A game.

Last edited by a moderator:
19 rtrs!

Crazy man

I wish I had an extra to make it 20!

Grim
The last I heard was there are 20. The problem is we don't know if we should run two heats of 10 boats or just put all 20 out there and the last boat running wins.

The Madison boys and girls are bringing their A game.
I don't know about the A game ,But I am bringing my B game

Last edited:
19 rtrs!

Crazy man

Grim
The last I heard was there are 20. The problem is we don't know if we should run two heats of 10 boats or just put all 20 out there and the last boat running wins.
LOL Hay do they allow gambling? If so,I want 20 on that little red head Alex kid! He's da man!

19 rtrs!

Crazy man

Grim
LOL Hay do they allow gambling? If so,I want 20 on that little red head Alex kid! He's da man!
Wes pay at the door! Alex will not be there this race. ANYONE GAME? Id like a shot of as many RTR Boats coming down the front stretch as we can get? Everyone just has to play nice.

Back