UPDATED District 14 2014 race schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffaustin

UPDATED 2014 Race schedule:

May 17&18 Little Thunder Evansville RCRC

May 31& June 1 Celina Ohio

May 24 Quad counties

June 18 to 21 Nitro Nats Evansville RCRC

July 5 Madison

July 26 & 27 Muncie

August 2 Wine Run

August 23 Quad counties

Sept. 4,5,6&7 Hobart

Sept. 20 & 21 Evansville Kohlmeyer

Oct. 4&5 Madison

Oct. 11 & 12 Mt.Vernon IL.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Quad Counties race will most likely be May 24th (same weekend as previous years) A second race...I'll have to get back to you on that one. We have a meeting this Sunday. We'll know for sure then.

Far as I know everything but Hobart , Mt.Vernon and the Nitro Nats dont count in d14

if you are asking about the race in Johnson city we decided against putting this race on, we are hoping that the St Louis club will put this race on............
default_biggrin.png

So you are going to finish the District 14 points series out of the district in Mt. Vernon?

Mike Schindler. The Madison Club needs some dates changes.

The First Race in Madison July 5th

The Second Race in Madison is Oct 4-5th

The date changes where made to give guys a break from the Nitro Nats.

The first Quad Counties race will most likely be May 24th (same weekend as previous years) A second race...I'll have to get back to you on that one. We have a meeting this Sunday. We'll know for sure then.
At our meeting today we decided the first Quad Counties race will be May 24th and the second will be August 23rd (If we have enough water).

I will be updating the district race schedule on the D14 website soon. If you have your race fliers ready please email them to me at [email protected] and I will get them posted on the calendar page. Also if you have any officer and/or CD changes please email me those as well so I can update the club information page.

Thank you,

Latest posts

Back