Evansville 2010

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Hobby

We have arranged hotel rooms at a reduced rate at the Comfort Inn (812-476-3648) for all evansville races. The 30th annual Little Thunder in June falls on the busiest weekend of the year for our local hotels, so we have a very limited number availabe for June. If you plan to attend one of our races I urge you to book hotel rooms ASAP. Camping will be allowed at lake (No Tents). Please mention Boat Races when booking.

Thanks,

Ryan

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-evansville-indiana-IN156

SPRINGRACE 2010(2).doc

LITTLE THUNDER 2010(2).doc

FALLRACE 2010(2).doc

Attachments

• SPRINGRACE 2010(2).doc
    57 KB · Views: 138
  • LITTLE THUNDER 2010(2).doc
    59.5 KB · Views: 173
  • FALLRACE 2010(2).doc
    57 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan what is the special rate?

We have arranged hotel rooms at a reduced rate at the Comfort Inn (812-476-3648) for all evansville races. The 30th annual Little Thunder in June falls on the busiest weekend of the year for our local hotels, so we have a very limited number availabe for June. If you plan to attend one of our races I urge you to book hotel rooms ASAP. Camping will be allowed at lake (No Tents). Please mention Boat Races when booking.

Thanks,

Ryan

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-evansville-indiana-IN156

May 15th and 16th
FYI there are 19 rooms available at Comfort Inn for the June race 812 -476-3600 SAY IM WITH THE BOAT RACERS 79.95 a nite
I just made Reservations for the JUNE 19/20 race the rooms & dates blocked out are June 18/19/20,. Unless you ask for the Boat Race Blocked out rooms...They are booked solid Now on Regular Rooms........ June is a Very Busy Time of year for Evansville area. jw

May 15th and 16th
FYI there are 19 rooms available at Comfort Inn for the June race 812 -476-3600 SAY IM WITH THE BOAT RACERS 79.95 a nite
I just made Reservations for the JUNE 19/20 race the rooms & dates blocked out are June 18/19/20,. Unless you ask for the Boat Race Blocked out rooms...They are booked solid Now on Regular Rooms........ June is a Very Busy Time of year for Evansville area. jw
Joe you goin to the may race? Hope so we got a new jae boat with 101 id say back away from the bank if you ask me! :rolleyes:

May 15th and 16th
Joe you goin to the may race? Hope so we got a new jae boat with 101 id say back away from the bank if you ask me! :rolleyes:
Bring it...... it will have to run against the New Twin with Modified TWIN RS101`s :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: The Only thing better than a 101 is TWIN 101`sssssssssssss

May 15th and 16th
Bring it...... it will have to run against the New Twin with Modified TWIN RS101`s :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: The Only thing better than a 101 is TWIN 101`sssssssssssss
ill be running a twin at the june race! :lol: : and have a new singe rr with a one inch and new 40 mono too!! this year is gunna be some fun joe

May 15th and 16th
ill be running a twin at the june race! :lol: : and have a new singe rr with a one inch and new 40 mono too!! this year is gunna be some fun joe
Well Sammy, You have picked one tough race to get your feet wet. Several BIG BLOCK TWINS Racing Evansville June Race.

Latest posts

Back