• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Dumas Sport 40 and Sport 20 kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to me like Bill had the first I will take them.. the rest were just questions.

Grim

Hi Joe,
I do have a I/W in the US who you could ship to on my behalf, but I have decided to leave it, given the total end cost will blow out in postage costs, due to the box sizes and weight

thanks and all the best

Shane
Thanks Shane,My deepest condolences of the loss of your countries wildlife,and property over there.
My prayers to your country.....

Thankyou guys for the thoughts of my country, for a large amount of mainland Australia, has been burnt, my state of Tasmania has thankfully missed a lot of that, with only smaller less damaging fires.
Hopefully all the people affected with losing their homes etc, can rebuild their lives back to normal as soon as possible

all the best

Shane

Okay so if Shane isnt buying it, i REALLY would like to get the PaynPak some how......especially since you reduced the price, so Steve give me a holler! This getting kinda funny! HA HA!
Bill, I havent heard anything from Steve, KITS ARE YOURS.. 131.00 TOTAL I need your mailing address and it will go out tomorrow UPS. I will PM tracking info when shipped. Payment BY PAY PAL as gift to [email protected]
THANKS BILL
P.S. Grab that .21 cmb motor and your set!

Hey Joe! Gottem yesterday and they both look GREAT! As a matter of fact the wood in the PNP kit is some of the best ive seen for an old Dumas boat!
Thanks Much!
The kits are 30+yrs old and were stored in my old buddy's dining room. They deserv a veteran modeler as yourself to build. Im really glad they went to a builder that appreciates them. THANKS AND HAPPY BUILDING!

Back