• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Dumas Sport 40 and Sport 20 kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePeters

Supporting Member
Too many projects.....Have a New Dumas Sport 40 kit with decals,plans and instructions.Pictures show cowl and deck wood is NICE.
Also including a Dumas pay&pak sport 20.This kit was opened and missing decals,plans.instructions.The deck wood on this kit is nice also.Maybe missing some but looks all there. 150.00 both PLUS SHIPPING
I can UPS at work to USA residents. I plan to shrink wrap both boxes together to ship about 15lbs. I will pm total. THANKS!

Attachments

• SUNP0134.JPG
    SUNP0134.JPG
    880.9 KB · Views: 178
  • SUNP0140.JPG
    SUNP0140.JPG
    791.4 KB · Views: 177
  • SUNP0137.JPG
    SUNP0137.JPG
    878.3 KB · Views: 174
  • SUNP0143.JPG
    SUNP0143.JPG
    781.6 KB · Views: 178
Can everyone please just wait until Joe gets back to me with a postage quote, as I have asked for postage cost on both kits, 7 posts back in this thread

thanks

Shane

Last edited:
Can everyone please just wait until Joe gets back to me with a postage quote, as I have asked for postage cost on both kits, 7 posts back in this thread

thanks

Shane
Shane, Sorry for delay i checked with our dealerships UPS man.We do not have a international service available. SORRY.
I can only ship to a U.S. address.

how much is shipping to 06067?
Steve, If Shane does not have a U.S. address for me to ship to ITS YOURS SOLD!
Monday i will get the postage quote.Can you give me your full address and ill ship it out monday.UPS picks up at 3pm.I will give you a total in the AM and you can pay pal me in afternoon? Thanks JOE

Hi Joe,
I do have a I/W in the US who you could ship to on my behalf, but I have decided to leave it, given the total end cost will blow out in postage costs, due to the box sizes and weight

thanks and all the best

Shane

Okay so if Shane isnt buying it, i REALLY would like to get the PaynPak some how......especially since you reduced the price, so Steve give me a holler! This getting kinda funny! HA HA!

Back