CRAZY AL's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokieboater

Roll Call....

Anyone planning on attending this race.

Some of us from Colorado plan on coming up this year. It has always been a great time.

Robert Holland

Aren't you all boated out from the Nationals? Tell Paco to bring his Vegas and we'll race. We have similar driving skills.

Lohring Miller

Were in Montana is the race located? I live in Michigan now, but I grew up in Montana. Just courios? Thanks Josh-

Aren't you all boated out from the Nationals? Tell Paco to bring his Vegas and we'll race. We have similar driving skills.
Lohring Miller
Lohring, I was all boated out for about a week. NOWS its time to race again. Not sure Paco will make this race but we will bring the Miss Vegas to get some tips from you guys so we are all set up for the NAMBA Nats next year.

Robert

My dad said it starts getting cold in Montana soon after that date in September. That it could even snow. Is that true?He said bears start coming down from the mountains.

Montana McCray

District 2

My dad said it starts getting cold in Montana soon after that date in September. That it could even snow. Is that true?He said bears start coming down from the mountains.
Montana McCray

District 2
The weather was beautiful last year for all 3 days. The site is awesome. You can see pictures of last years race by clicking here.... http://photoshare.shaw.ca/messages/viewthu...lery/page/1/15/

Its the race that I look forward to every year.....although the 2009 Namba nats in Washington will be priority next year. But, for a fun race with some great people, Al's race is hard to beat......

Thanks for the info. I was born in Whitefish, although I grew up around the Great Falls area I spent alot of time in the Flathead Valley growing up, and I still have relatives in the area. I'd love to make it out there sometime and race boats in Montana. Josh-

I grew up in Billings, and went to college in Bozeman. I would love to get back for some boat racing!

Is this event open to IMPBA members?

I grew up in Billings, and went to college in Bozeman. I would love to get back for some boat racing!
As far as I know, its open to any boat racer. Most guys who race there are Namba members. Andy Brown was there a few years ago. If anything, a single event membership with Namba is $10.

Last year Al ran a top gun event where you entered your best boat. Elimination rounds were run untill there were 2 boats left. 2 racers paired off in each elimination round. Winner take all award......

Yes you can come. Al Hobbs may even waive the $ 10.00 single event NAMBA membership fee if you are insured through IMPBA. Thats his call though.

The race is a blast, relaxed and just plain fun.

Some of us from Colorado plan on making it up.

Robert

Latest posts

Back