Carolina Showdown / PTPT North Carolina

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rex is doing steak and eggs for breakfeast.And ribs and bake beans for lunch. Please support the cater.He is a big man PLEASE dont stop and eat.My wife is doing sundays race.

EAT AT THE POND.

Blaise,

If 40 hydro class does not run, I'll dust off my son's 20 Seaducer mono and run it so it will make the class for Dickie and James. Same channels, 67/81. That boat has not run in 3/4 years. I hope it will! Weather forecast does not look good so far, hope that changes.

John
Knock the dust off of the B mono and bring it, John! Mine sat on the shelf for 6 years before I got it back out last year. Let race like we did in the old days.............. it use to be the biggest class at most of the races.

Dick Tyndall
Dick and John, My Wildthing is running nicely, I look forward to hogging lane 1 against you guys! It is a really fun class. James

The 20 mono is running right fair for sitting for several years. Need to get Blaise to put me into it and I am looking forward to it as well. Dickie will be taking us to school I can tell you that, he OWNS lane 1! Guess 40 hydro class will be gone unless some of the Sport 40 guys want to run in the 40 hydro class. Neither of my 20 hydros are running - engine problems. I may be using Ryan's rigger for that class too, his is running! Oh boy, it is shaping up for a rather interesting weekend.

Blaise

Your doing a awesome job adding all the extra entries,so with that said add Debbie to novice #82.LOL

I put a blurb on the entry In case you decided to run that class. If you can work it in that will be great. I wil send a pm toooo.

It looks like its going too be a busy race.

Thanks

Tim

John if I can get my 40 rigger ready I will run it or step up with sport 40

Dick,

That's real cool and thanks much. Will be a busy race and will need some pit help.

The Crestwood Suites, Greensboro Airport, has some very good deals with a special on their website - Crestwoodsuites.com Coupon (under specials tab) for $10 off each night at checkin if you reserve through their website. Cost is $40 per night for a queen suite room.

I think we have the final tally. I have updated the 1st post to reflect the current status.

I look foward to seeing everone this weekend.

I hate that I can't come play toy boats with ya'll this weekend. I'm physically able but my Daughter is Graduating from UNCC on Saturday. I'm going to attempt to come up for a visit on Sunday. I really miss racing and miss being with my Racing Buddies. ;)

I hate that I can't come play toy boats with ya'll this weekend. I'm physically able but my Daughter is Graduating from UNCC on Saturday. I'm going to attempt to come up for a visit on Sunday. I really miss racing and miss being with my Racing Buddies.
wink.gif
Scott,

I was wondering how you were doing. It would be great if you would make it out Sunday. Bring a boat, we will fit you in a few heats!

Last edited by a moderator:
van's loaded, a few hours sleep, & i'm headed south!!! john, i have a spare cmb greenie LS you can use......... scooter, come on out sunday & bring a boat, i'll get you in the water.

:angry: I hope you guys have a blast. I time off from work to come, then some arse steals my Honda civic from my driveway. Cops tracked it down and arrest are pending.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back