*** 2010 Atlanta Spring Nats Entry Form / Entries ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamar, nothing ASAP, I'm waiting to receive my IMPBA card before entering the race, and coming down to run with you guys. Should be any day now...
Rick,

I spoke with Norman this morning and there is no need for the Scale registration. That verbiage will be removed from the form next year. Just send in your entry form and that's covers it.

Thanks,

Lamar

Hey Gang,

The first post of this thread has been updated with all entries received as of 1-20-10.

Thanks,

Lamar

My entry is in the mail for:

F Mono

F Hydro

Twin Nitro Rigger

LSG27 Sport Hydro

I know at least 2 more Twin Nitro Riggers that entries are mailed.

B)

My entry is in the mail for:

F Mono

F Hydro

Twin Nitro Rigger

LSG27 Sport Hydro

I know at least 2 more Twin Nitro Riggers that entries are mailed.

B)
Jose,

Thanks you sir... Always a pleasue to have you attend our races!

See you in April!

Lamar

Hey Lamar, are you guys going to be posting an entry list? My entry is also enroute if not yet received.

Thanks, Ralph

hi lamar,just read that the flyer is now posted. i will be out on the road(otr trucker)for about 1 week, i would like to put my spot in for your race. 1 boat for "F" mono, 1 boat for "F" Hydro, and 1 boat for ."B" hydro(.21 motors)? i will get out $$ and form as soon as i get in. thanks very much. mike costanzo.

Hey Lamar, are you guys going to be posting an entry list? My entry is also enroute if not yet received.

Thanks, Ralph
Ralph,

The entries are being posted in the first post of this thread: LINK TO 1st POST

The entries have been posted through 1-20-10. Doug said there were 11 more envelopes in his mailbox this evening. I should have another update for you guys by Saturday evening.

Glad to hear you are coming!

Lamar

hi lamar,just read that the flyer is now posted. i will be out on the road(otr trucker)for about 1 week, i would like to put my spot in for your race. 1 boat for "F" mono, 1 boat for "F" Hydro, and 1 boat for ."B" hydro(.21 motors)? i will get out $$ and form as soon as i get in. thanks very much. mike costanzo.
Mike,

If you get this please PM me with a nuber where I can get in touch with you. We are taking hard copy entries only, but I will try to work with you since you are on the road.

Thanks,

Lamar

Mike,

If you get this please PM me with a nuber where I can get in touch with you. We are taking hard copy entries only, but I will try to work with you since you are on the road.

Thanks,

Lamar
hi lamar, sent you a pm with contact info. thanks, mike c.

The first post of this thread has been updated with the etries received as of 1-22-10.

Thanks,

Lamar

The first post of this thread has been updated with the etries received as of 1-25-10.

Thanks,

Lamar

Lamar when the race reaches 225 you should contiunue to accept entries on all categories until you reach the final number of boats you plan to allow. At that point you can then cancel or consider combining some categories. Makes no sence to stop at 225, cancel categories and then allow another 25,75 or 100 boats to enter the remaining categories.
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar when the race reaches 225 you should contiunue to accept entries on all categories until you reach the final number of boats you plan to allow. At that point you can then cancel or consider combining some categories. Makes no sence to stop at 225, cancel categories and then allow another 25,75 or 100 boats to enter the remaining categories.
cool.gif
To address Jose's concerns, we have not hit the 225 boat cap yet, so... If there are classes that you would like to see make PLEASE encourage your fellow racers to send in their entry now. We don't scratch classes just for kicks, but we do have a specific number of heats we can not go over if we want to finish @ a reasonable time.

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
The first post of this thread has been updated with the etries received as of 2-01-10.

Thanks,

Lamar

Entry going out tomorrow for B Hydro , D Hydro , E - Hydro , F - Hydro , Twin Hydro , F -Mono . Please make this a THREE DAY RACE next year !! :D :D :D :D
Tom,

Thanks so much for your support.

Every year we kick around the idea of going to a three day event, but up until recently there have not been enough "dedicated" individuals in the club to pull it off. We have some new blood in the club now though, and they are looking to step up and take more responsibility so who knows what may happen in 2011!

See you in April!

Thanks,

Lamar

Latest posts

Back