Brandon's 4th annual Twin Rigger Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! :p :D I wish we could get enough of em to make....id gladly bring mine.....7 CLASSES????? I wonder if i could qualify for SS disability after YEARS OF YOUR ABUSE!!! :rolleyes: :) Robert lookin forward to seein ya old buddy! :)

Looking like Scale and Nitro Offshore could use a little love- where's the Space Coast crew ??

200 Boats and 71 drivers- Sign em up, your on the clock B)

Last edited by a moderator:
We just layed 2 pallets of sod today in the hot pit area,Last week we graded the pit area in front of the driver stand,and along with sod its sweet. Also would like to thank Jeffro for all his hard work. the pond is more than ready for the Shootout

HATE not being out there to help out Otto- work is first , but I don't like letting you guys down. Got my schedule- no racing for me , but me and Georganna will be out Sunday..............

Just lookin at 20 Hydro and 20 Stock Tunnel......DANG! Maybe i otta stay HOME!! WOOFFF! :)
Don't be afraid to trade paint Museum Man !!!! Race to win ...not to merely exist !!!! RRRAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!

14mx40h.jpg

Bill I am a big follower of the Wing's . Rich Luhrs from NJ has one with twin S- 3000 ( F - 1 ) Mercs ...sick !! that landing in the pic had to hurt !
Tom

I saw "EL DIABLO" at a show in Jupiter a couple of years ago and I think it is still in the area, might even be for sale. I believe Kenny Kitson drove that one. I had the pleasure of seeing them run in the Orange Bowl race in Miami back in the 60's.

Bill

Just heard from a reliable, and yet amazingly enough still sober source calling me from the Gatornationals that World famous Twin racer NITRO NUB may be showing up at Brandon to bring the .........................PAIN!!!!!! :blink: :mellow: :eek: :ph34r: :) Maybe just a false rumor....time will tell...............!

Tom:

I don't think that Gibson needs any advice to how to win 20 hydro. He seems to be able to do that! Winternats Champion too.

Did you see some new entries in 20 hydro? Even Mark Grannis !!

Tom:

I don't think that Gibson needs any advice to how to win 20 hydro. He seems to be able to do that! Winternats Champion too.

Did you see some new entries in 20 hydro? Even Mark Grannis !!
MARTY of course I know Bill is a force to be reckoned with and we will trade paint !!! DO NOT miss the finals of the GATORNATIONALS tonight at 7 pm ESPN !!!

I wouldn't hold my breath Robert, but it would be nice to see another new scale in D3 before the year is out ;)

Back