Brandon's 4th annual Twin Rigger Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bill , guys just don't know the stress that you endure in the trenches pitting for me !!! We had 5 guys thrashing on my Twin at the same time to make the next heat after the rudder system was damaged . I simply could not have made all those heats so close together without yours and everyone else's help . Thanks Bill , you are the man !

Foley your gonna have to train a new pit-man or two , your wearing Windex out . :p

I'm almost glad I didnt race this weekend - our pit woulda been really crowded with all three of us :blink:

Was good to hang out with you guys Sunday ...........

Brandon Club Thanks again for a good weekend of racing!!! As for the twin shootout Way to go Larry!

Stan nice job in B hydro looking forward to next time. Bill G. what can I say but way to go in A hydro thats 2 in a row in a tough class. Wayne tough break. Good Times with old and new friends.

Larry Beals Twin Shootout Winner.jpg

The Brandon gang did great job this wkend,seen a lot of people with some really fast boats. There were a lot of tight races in every class that I watched gas and nitro. I hope D.3 can keep this many entries at every race we put on,let's help each other's club with some good attendance. Thank you Larry for the 45 rigger and the comment you made,the boat makes me look good driving it. Tom,it is ALWAYS a pleasure trading paint with you. Rod Hendricks, enjoyed my heats with you,all your boats are looking good keep up the good work. I think West Palm is the next D.3 race...lets make it happen guys. Thanks again to the Brandon club. "Excellent race"

Last edited by a moderator:
A big Thanks!..to the Brandon club for putting on another great race..had alot of fun and always look forward to this race, although I was totally unprepared, but did'nt want to miss out on the action!. Stan's new 45 rigger is looking real good!!..it is going to be a force to recond with in Hotlanta., Already put my home boys on high alert, so to all those that don't know..this is your warning!!!...bring your AAA game because your going to need it!!..that boy ain't playing fair,,,and just don't care, lol.

Rod's 2013 Fleet- VERY NICE -

Cant wait to see the 4th piece added B)

100_1475_zpsc3445fc7.jpg
The workmanship in this fleet is just amazing right down to the stands !! Rod has been busy relieving all the stress of the job on this awesome fleet !! Way to go Rod .

Congrats to Larry Beals Winner of the Twin Hydro Class Shootout !!!!!!! Beep Beep.........

finally got a chance to sit down on the computer, first off i want to congradulate Larry for winning the shootout and keeping NITRO on top and proving once again how reliable and dominate nitro is ;) ...I also wanted to mention that this was the true first race for my son running a outrigger (60 roadrunner) with real competition and ending up 2nd place OVERALL :D ..Its amazing how calm he is, he will be racing this boat at Atlanta and beleive me hes more than ready..i will post a good video of him racing...and thanks to the Brandon clud for keeping the race moving, great job guys!!! NOW THE FUN BEGINS!! TIME TO FACE 24 TWINS IN ATLANTA!! :ph34r:

finally got a chance to sit down on the computer, first off i want to congradulate Larry for winning the shootout and keeping NITRO on top and proving once again how reliable and dominate nitro is ;) ...I also wanted to mention that this was the true first race for my son running a outrigger (60 roadrunner) with real competition and ending up 2nd place OVERALL :D ..Its amazing how calm he is, he will be racing this boat at Atlanta and beleive me hes more than ready..i will post a good video of him racing...and thanks to the Brandon clud for keeping the race moving, great job guys!!! NOW THE FUN BEGINS!! TIME TO FACE 24 TWINS IN ATLANTA!! :ph34r:
Great job Brandon English !!! Brett , don't put any undue stress on him for Atlanta ........just another race !! :D :D :D :D :D

100_1475_zpsc3445fc7.jpg
The workmanship in this fleet is just amazing right down to the stands !! Rod has been busy relieving all the stress of the job on this awesome fleet !! Way to go Rod .
About Rods boats......YEP!!! they border on being works of art especially cosidering they are all scratch built.....Rod is truley a SUPERB craftsman, and his attention to detail is second to none! And they are FAST! Oh and the boat stands are of the same quality of workmanship as his race boats!! TOP of the line as ive ever seen!

100_1475_zpsc3445fc7.jpg
About Rods boats......YEP!!! they border on being works of art especially cosidering they are all scratch built.....Rod is truley a SUPERB craftsman, and his attention to detail is second to none! And they are FAST! Oh and the boat stands are of the same quality of workmanship as his race boats!! TOP of the line as ive ever seen! Tom, had a great time pitting for ya, and racing with ya.....as long as i can walk ill keep throwin em in and helping you out anyway i can.....i dont care how many boats you run......for me its great entertainment!! :p :lol:

Back