Brandon's 4th annual Twin Rigger Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zamn , mighty quiet here :mellow:

This race usually fills up pretty quick at the 200 boat cap, get those entries in or sit and watch.

I'm in for 40 Mono and poss my last time out with the X-Mono- so I FULLY expect some WAR from the regulars.

Crowther-Edge-Foley-Cordosa-Gene-Brandon- . Me and Simpson are in - lets go ladies....................

Thats a bad azz X-Mono crowd btw :eek:

To bad Conde and Warren are skeered of the Fl/Ga line :ph34r:

Here is the entry link-

http://www.rcracingevents.com/cgi-bin/rcrev.pl

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

This race usually fills up pretty quick at the 200 boat cap, get those entries in or sit and watch.

I'm in for 40 Mono and poss my last time out with the X-Mono- so I FULLY expect some WAR from the regulars.

Crowther-Edge-Foley-Cordosa-Gene-Brandon- . Me and Simpson are in - lets go ladies....................

Here is the entry link-

http://www.rcracinge...gi-bin/rcrev.pl

Andy
Haa...it is more than 4 hr tour...a 4 hour tour. Yes it is a shame that they can not make it. I think that it will be a warm up for the MMA in HOTLANTA. Lets make it happen guys,March MADNESS!!!

In for A, B , C , X , Twin hydro , X Mono to spank Andy LOL !! :lol:
Bring the pain, its more than likely For-Sale after the race so -

I'm gonna drive that B-tch like I stole it B) B) B) B)

I can not make the Miami race this year, but I will put it on a must do for next year. I just hope that "EVERYBODY" can remember this is a new year...I missed the race last year at Brandon,but I will not let that happen again. You guys put on one of MANY great races that we have in Fl. I hope that we all can put our differences aside and make our District as strong as it was before...NITRO is back,sooo lets bring the PAIN!!! NAMBA,IMPBA, What ever you are I DO NOT GIVE A...Go FAST TURN RIGHT..good day Paul Harvey...

Here is the entry link-

Andy
Andy I speak for myself im not scared heres the reason i have not went back to a florida or brandon race since 2011.

1) Im currently will be in Afghanistan and will be here until april and wont be home after that for a while.

2) The cost of the expense Hotel,Nitro,Food, time of travel and Fuel to drive there is not worth it to me to make such a trip sorry that goes for the fall nats too.

Great race and racers but im not going to be traveling Past Atlanta GA. Im going to only race local and support the clubs and races near TN like Evansville, Huntsville and Atlanta thats pretty much about it.. i apreciate you thinking about me and i know you meant it as a nice gesture. But the cost of me getting to those racers will be out of my budget and is something im not going to do now or in the future..

Julian

I hear ya J , if it wasn't in my own back yard it would be out of the question for me - A house has priority for us right now. ;)

The only reason I lumped ya in with Warren was I new you would grown and moan if you were not on that list of fast X-Mono guys :rolleyes: :p :p

Kidding, ;)

Be safe over there buddy B)

Andy

Here is the entry link-

Andy
Andy I speak for myself im not scared heres the reason i have not went back to a florida or brandon race since 2011.

1) Im currently will be in Afghanistan and will be here until april and wont be home after that for a while.

2) The cost of the expense Hotel,Nitro,Food, time of travel and Fuel to drive there is not worth it to me to make such a trip sorry that goes for the fall nats too.

Great race and racers but im not going to be traveling Past Atlanta GA. Im going to only race local and support the clubs and races near TN like Evansville, Huntsville and Atlanta thats pretty much about it.. i apreciate you thinking about me and i know you meant it as a nice gesture. But the cost of me getting to those racers will be out of my budget and is something im not going to do now or in the future..

Julian
Dude you can bunk with the OLD MAN in Charleston as long as you buy the beer and don't whine after I kick your azz around the pond a bit !!!.It will help you out and me as well , all good . it's a great time and a great race and you know it . Get it done son !!! :D :D

Here is the entry link-

Andy

Julian
Dude you can bunk with the OLD MAN in Charleston as long as you buy the beer and don't whine after I kick your azz around the pond a bit !!!.It will help you out and me as well , all good . it's a great time and a great race and you know it . Get it done son !!! :D :D
I understand you and if you think im going to let you beat me that easy. you are sadly mistaken LOL.. see you soon TOM

Here is the entry link-

Andy

Julian
CHICK'IN

Here is the entry link-

Andy

Julian
CHICK'IN
how can i go to a race when im over 7800 miles away ????

You know I'm jerking your chain little buddy!!!!
You know He dont handle that well Jeff- Maybe his DADDY will make the ride down with his badboy X-Mono and try once again for some ;)

Joe ???

I like Racing in Florida... :blink: ... But we are Full Speed At Work and preparing the boats for Atlanta Spring Nationals...... We have 11 races to attend up here this year for NITRO EVENTS... Going to make Hobart this year with a Nitro Twin and F mono.......

Latest posts

Back