Brandon's 4th annual Twin Rigger Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much clammier going on.

At 11" on the AB 1.01 billet pipe with a H50 on the 1.01 SGX today and still more to have.

Come on guys lets pump it up a notch.

39 Drivers and 111 Boats - Sign em up, most classes have already made.

He is skeered Robert.

Andy

You asked for it!

Just stay out of the way it will be coming past ya twice. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THATS the spirit- I will have Georganna take a pic of it upside down and dead - ;)

I owe ya one :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Better yet get one as it popes out of the water after dunking and keeps going.

Looks like a nuke sub breaching. :lol:

O and the barrel rolls coming out of the corner are cool to. ;)

Right now planning on being at the Brandon race Robert
Good news Robert, Hate to say it but everything points to me being out, at least as far as racing goes. Will get out there one of the 2 days, just not sure yet what one.

Andy
What did I scare ya. ^_^
Not even close - trust me. ;)

Start a new job on the 8th and don't know my schedule yet- but rest assured I wont get Sat AND Sunday off , as it was I had to clear the time off the 1st week in April for our trip to the Dominican Republic-BEFORE they hired me. Yeah tell that to a potential employer,Oh BTW after I'm here for 2 1/2 weeks I need 4 days off.........during training :blink:

They musta liked me :D

Andy

I was going to see if you would drag that sport40 out ad get Bill to do it also this way i would have two boats to run Robert

Back