Brandon's 4th annual Twin Rigger Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He told me he is in Go Fast -

It may rain tho , cant get the boats wet and all :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
He might have to buy another box of Windex if they get wet :p :p :p Robert oh i think he should sell one scale and buy Judy something nice ;) ;)

I hear ya Rick it is almost like scale is dying here to, for the Delray race i do have 3 guys going to sign up for sport40 already. I am starting to think twice if it is worth buying a scale in this district. Ron might not be back to racing if he does it be a year or two Robert

I wouldn't hold my breath Robert, but it would be nice to see another new scale in D3 before the year is out ;)
Really,, whatcha got up yer sleeve "astronaut" ?????
Lets just say I figured out that shuttles are over rated and that program has gone the way of NASA :p

When its time to let the cat out of the bag- You will be the first to know RRRick, trust me ;)

Andy

FULL METAL JACKET tomorrow boys and girls !! :lol: :lol: Great getting to setup today and hanging out . twin looks respectable and my MAGIC BOX of PROPS showed up from Mark Sholund today !! Thanks Mark ,props are beautiful and headed for the oven for heat treating as we speak !! Thanks !!

2yui06v.jpg

Give em Hell Go Fast - wish I could be there, first day of field training in the AM :(

See you guys Sunday .................

Andy

Ready baby locked and loaded!!!!!!!!

Got the SGX tightened up on the last run.

Larry said I need a bigger boat for that much power :lol:

I think I saw him and Ralf flinch when I cam around #10 on just the out side sponson.

I just wanted to wave the fin at them. :p

Dam the torpedo's full speed ahead. <_<

But will it finish and stay together ??? :rolleyes:

and so the saga continues in 2013 - Any takers on how many motors Dave kills this year :p :p :p

Kidding buddy, see ya Sunday..........

You get a handle on it all this year Dave and your gonna be the man to beat B)

David,

I have a little something here for you, I just could not get it done in time to send down.

Call me after the race is over? You may not need anymore propeller?

Thanks For Reading,

Mark

David,

I have a little something here for you, I just could not get it done in time to send down.

Call me after the race is over? You may not need anymore propeller?

Thanks For Reading,

Mark
Give you a call next week.

This 1.01 is reving to the moon. closed on toms twin so fast today scared me into the weeds. :(

Coved from the start line at a crawl to turn two in 3 second. :huh:

Blew every ones mind including mine. :blink:

Just need to grow a set to drive it now. :lol:

Cant wait to see it Dave,

NOW GROW A PAIR AND DRIVE THAT BIOTCH , just dont run over Foley ;)

see ya in the am -

Back