Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

C HYDRO is shaping up to be the Barn-Burner.

FOLEY

GRANNIS, MARK

GRANNIS, CHAD

ELKINS

WEIBELHAUS

JOHN KNIGHT

AND...... WAIT FOR IT....... EASY... SIT DOWN EVERYONE......

LARRY BEALS........................

Thats what Im talking bout B)

This is shaping up to be pretty darn good ;)

No offense to you rtr racers-

but I have the need for speed :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Andy
Yeah Drew,

And I will have the best seat in the house for that show........ Volunteering for turn judge for it I hope.........
You have yet to notice how I selectively choose the heats I turn judge for and the ones I run recovery- :rolleyes:

Your slacking ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Andy
Then I take that as a yes..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLEY

GRANNIS, MARK

GRANNIS, CHAD

ELKINS

WEIBELHAUS

JOHN KNIGHT

Andy
Yeah Drew,

And I will have the best seat in the house for that show........ Volunteering for turn judge for it I hope.........
You have yet to notice how I selectively choose the heats I turn judge for and the ones I run recovery- :rolleyes:

Your slacking ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Andy
Then I take that as a yes..... ;)
Brother Primo- I will share the cd stand with you anyday.......

But rest assured , I will be on the stand for X-Hydro B)

Just dont hand me the mike :p

Andy

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLEY

GRANNIS, MARK

GRANNIS, CHAD

ELKINS

WEIBELHAUS

JOHN KNIGHT

BTW Primo- X-hydro looks pretty stout too-

Andy
None taken! I think its FANTASTIC to see the traditional nitro classes comin back..even if i dont run in em! I know my buddy "GO FAST" is doin BACKFLIPS! :D ....From 20 Stock OB to X-Hydro...its NITRO BABY! Nothing against Gas boats, i like them too, but NOTHIN tops the smell of Nitro in the mornin!! :) Its just GREAT to hear that Larry Beals, another of the ol SPEED DEMONS is playin boats again! I doubt you remember this Larry, but you and Al Ingman tossed my sorry butt in the pond when i got my first trophy too many years ago! :D I never had a chance! :D :D

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLEY

GRANNIS, MARK

GRANNIS, CHAD

ELKINS

WEIBELHAUS

JOHN KNIGHT

BTW Primo- X-hydro looks pretty stout too-

Andy
None taken! I think its FANTASTIC to see the traditional nitro classes comin back..even if i dont run in em! I know my buddy "GO FAST" is doin BACKFLIPS! :D ....From 20 Stock OB to X-Hydro...its NITRO BABY! Nothing against Gas boats, i like them too, but NOTHIN tops the smell of Nitro in the mornin!! :) Its just GREAT to hear that Larry Beals, another of the ol SPEED DEMONS is playin boats again! I doubt you remember this Larry, but you and Al Ingman tossed my sorry butt in the pond when i got my first trophy too many years ago! :D I never had a chance! :D :D
That would have been wonderful to see, water baby BILL. Bet the ride home in the covered wagon was fun too ! :D :lol: :p :) :) :) ya FOSSIL.

Thanks for adding stock tunnels guys, will be filling out my registration tonight.

~James

gabe is going, great more photo ops :p as soon as the package arrives :huh:

this is getting better everyday.

Thanks for adding stock tunnels guys, will be filling out my registration tonight.

~James
Oh no ..now I have to buid a Tunnel !!!!! :)

You got enough classes to run- :rolleyes:

Im sure between my old KB parts bin and your hull - WE can field an a boat that I can drive-

I'll let ya pit for me how bout that ???

Did I just admit to wanting to run a tunnel :blink:

Geeze whats next RTR - ahhhhhhh

Andy

~James

Im sure between my old KB parts bin and your hull - WE can field an a boat that I can drive-

Andy
Andy....we both know that "GO FAST" would NEVER run an RTR, cause he knows id SMOKE EM!! :D :p Now if YOU ran RTR.... youd kick MY butt!! ;) :lol:

~James

Andy
Andy....we both know that "GO FAST" would NEVER run an RTR, cause he knows id SMOKE EM!! :D :p Now if YOU ran RTR.... youd kick MY butt!! ;) :lol:

Knock the dust off one of them extra 30 or 40 old tunels you got laying around- I will bring an extra radio- ;)

Wait-did I say dust on one of your boats- :blink:

MY bad :p

If I had still had of James's old hulls laying here- I would be very tempted- just for shzt and giggles - and to mess with Primo :D

Andy

Hey Guys

Got me a brand new RTR coming my way.....it's fast too..we can have a tunnel vs RTR race..lol jj

Tom.... I dare ya.

Tim.... There will be no opportunity for photos this time.

Looking forward to this race!!

~Gabe

Just entered through the online deal... man that is SUPER easy. Whoever is behind that, (Bill?) kudos!

~James

Oops... I forgot to add my RTR entry, Jeni, can you add me to your entry list when yall sign up and I will pay for the class when we are down there? I didnt know what channel it was on either...

Just entered through the online deal... man that is SUPER easy. Whoever is behind that, (Bill?) kudos!

~James

Oops... I forgot to add my RTR entry, Jeni, can you add me to your entry list when yall sign up and I will pay for the class when we are down there? I didnt know what channel it was on either...

The rcracingevents site was done by Bill Britton, and yes, it is very easy to use. I'm surprised there has not been more use of it by clubs running races. As a race organizer, this format helps me tremendously in setting up the race. I enter contestants leisurely as they sign up and can monitor frequency problems before setting up the race. I know racers like being able to see who they are racing against on line before getting to the pond.

Bill has a winner with this site.

~James

I will take care of that for you Gabe. jj

gabe, you should've run rtr at the fall race. they move about as slow as you did :lol: :p

tim

I have added the ability to sort the attendee list on rcRacingEvents by Driver or Class.

Now you can see who you will be racing against by class, or sort and see what classes a driver entered.

jeni, looks like i'll be need'n a new shirt "TBM WHIPPIN' BOY" :eek:

Back