Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... so I am gearing up to come to this shindig, but I have a question. Where is the "A OPC" class? Is there not a stock Tunnel class at this race? Just curious.

And, to make sure, my .21 tunnel would be "A Mod Tunnel", and my .45 Tunnel would be "B Mod Tunnel". I am pretty sure this is the case, just want to be 100%.

Looking forward to going to a race where I can actually race and not work. See yall soon.

~James
Unfortunately we have lost our stock .21 class down here in past years, but are fighting to get it back. A .21 B .45. mod only

Just had a emergency meeting with VP Hearl and made the following changes:

Gabe Clegg - CD on Saturday

John Knight - CD on Sunday

Deryl - Has to cook for club

Jeni- Pit Chic

Anthony, Josh and Alex - Retreive boat.

This is under the new "Boater Fairness Doctrine" . We don't single anyone out here, were just glad you're coming.......

Welcome to BMB... bring yer work clothes.
tongue.gif

DO WHAT?????????? I have retired my work clothes and duds for 2009 after working my butt off for both of the CMB races this year. Subsitute Don Gilbert for me for Sunday's CD duties and Rick Glover for overall whipping boy. I am coming to race and burn up some nitro!! LOL guys, good try, no biting here.

BTW, where are the entries for Hearl, Otto, Nub, Atwells, Norm, Marty, Rod, Riek, Ratoff, Lupe and the host of others who said they were coming to the last race of the year? Would be a shame if they were spectators.

A lot of the people mail in directly to Gene, therefore they don't show up on the list on rcracing events.

Hearl will enter the night before.

Mitch will be in Charlotte and won't make it, so prob. no Tony, but may see JR.

Marty, Rod, Norm will be there, as well as the pond pirates Warren and Lou Tremblay.

Riek better be there, he's my backup CD, and scorekeeper.

Mary and Ron will be there i'm sure.

Bobbie and Fred Robson.

Nub wouldn't miss it.

Lupe will be there, plus Raul, Richie Lind, Paul Hale & James Traut.

Jack St.Clair, Steve Gualtieri and Randy Hagood and Doc hopefully.

Luis Sanchez, Ross and Michelle Medina.

Tammy and Wayne Farrow.

Dick Jones is down here now, hopefully he runs.

Fred Hartley.

Ray and Josh Kindred.

It will be a great show.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Guys....Add Gabe to the RTR class.....I will bring the boat...will send in entry tomorrow. jj

Do I get to wear my cool orange vest?...got a few shots of Gabe in his and he looked kinda cute in bright orange. I really do enjoy yelling at all the boys and they do as I ask..lol Deryl wants to know how you like your steaks cooked....Where is everyone staying? We need to make hotel reservations...Gabe gotta extra RTR for you to run....lol jj

Jeni,

I promised Steve Hearl while we were in Charleston that I would get an orange vest for him but I am pretty busy and don't think I will be able to get to it . Do you think we can borrow yours, you know, the one that has "Pit Chic" on the back? If not I have an orange Offshore vest that could work, just need to letter it...

Ok... so I am gearing up to come to this shindig, but I have a question. Where is the "A OPC" class? Is there not a stock Tunnel class at this race? Just curious.

And, to make sure, my .21 tunnel would be "A Mod Tunnel", and my .45 Tunnel would be "B Mod Tunnel". I am pretty sure this is the case, just want to be 100%.

Looking forward to going to a race where I can actually race and not work. See yall soon.

~James
Unfortunately we have lost our stock .21 class down here in past years, but are fighting to get it back. A .21 B .45. mod only

Jeni- Pit Chic

This is under the new "Boater Fairness Doctrine" . We don't single anyone out here, were just glad you're coming.......

tongue.gif
Guys,

Get me 8 stock tunnel entries and we will run the class. Nothing that says the class can't be run (other than time comstraints) It just isn't a current high points class. LMK

~James

Jeni- Pit Chic

tongue.gif
Guys,

Get me 8 stock tunnel entries and we will run the class. Nothing that says the class can't be run (other than time comstraints) It just isn't a current high points class. LMK
Edit my b mod entry out, 70/66 a stock. there's 1

~James

Jeni- Pit Chic

tongue.gif
Guys,

need BILL, OTTO, HEARL, DONNY, GABE...... get 2 more

~James

Jeni- Pit Chic

tongue.gif
Guys,

Rather curious that the class minimum to run a class as stated on the flyer is 3 and now you want 8 to run the class??? That does not compute, even if it is not a high point class. Your race however.

As soon as Bill adds it as an option to the entry form online, I will sign up. Count me in for 20 stock, 20 mod, and 45 mod tunnel. I guess I need to be counted for RTR now too... I will register and pay for it myself Jeni, tell Deryl my boat better be tuned right... :D Its gonna be fun whippin up on the powder puff class...

~Gabe

As soon as Bill adds it as an option to the entry form online, I will sign up. Count me in for 20 stock, 20 mod, and 45 mod tunnel. I guess I need to be counted for RTR now too... I will register and pay for it myself Jeni, tell Deryl my boat better be tuned right... :D Its gonna be fun whippin up on the powder puff class...

~Gabe
It's the pink powder-puff half shirt you have to wear that scares me..............

~James

Jeni- Pit Chic

tongue.gif
Guys,

Hey! If you are short on boats for the class to make, ill bring out the hunerd dollar special(Top Speed 2, K&Bss).......SOMEBODY's gotta get LAST PLACE...might as well be ME!! :D :D

Gabe

You can have the fast RTR that does turn right..or did you mean tuned right.(That is the boat that Doug won at our race with.) Also will have your 3X bright Pink Powder Puff shirt with me...How many more do I need to bring?....Looks like that is going to be the feature race of the weekend. lol. I will run my baby "Stray Cat". We will need John or Anthony to bring our boats home as we are going on to the VooDoo race from there. Fun week.....jj

Deryl says we got a special shirt for you with all kinds of pictures on it...lol....

My RTR will be on frequency 70 and Yours will be on 2.4.

Jeni you might want to change from channel 70, my wife runs that channel in this District in RTR

Do I get to wear my cool orange vest?...got a few shots of Gabe in his and he looked kinda cute in bright orange. I really do enjoy yelling at all the boys and they do as I ask..lol Deryl wants to know how you like your steaks cooked....Where is everyone staying? We need to make hotel reservations...Gabe gotta extra RTR for you to run....lol jj

Jeni,

I promised Steve Hearl while we were in Charleston that I would get an orange vest for him but I am pretty busy and don't think I will be able to get to it . Do you think we can borrow yours, you know, the one that has "Pit Chic" on the back? If not I have an orange Offshore vest that could work, just need to letter it...
Don't you boys worry..I will have a orange "Pit Chic" vest for him with his name on it.....lol...

would my sport 20 make 8?, i'll know by the end of today if i will be attending :D

i quess i could drive all that way just to run a mod tunnel <_< or just watch it float till it gets hit.

tim

Jeni you might want to change from channel 70, my wife runs that channel in this District in RTR
I would think that would be determined by who enters first...
A frequency conflict in RTR... now that's got to be a first! Race setup protocol has been first entry in gets dibbs on primary frequency. I will continue that protocol.

Conflicts will be cleared with direct communication to the driver involved, either by e-mail or phone call.

biggrin.gif

A frequency conflict in RTR... now that's got to be a first! Race setup protocol has been first entry in gets dibbs on primary frequency. I will continue that protocol.

Conflicts will be cleared with direct communication to the driver involved, either by e-mail or phone call.

biggrin.gif
GO RTRs!! :) Wish we could have this kind of turn out at EVERY race...WCRA and District!

biggrin.gif
GO RTRs!! :) Wish we could have this kind of turn out at EVERY race...WCRA and District!
Try to hold back your enthusiasm a litlle will ya :lol: You still need that new motor to speed her up a little bit there Pokey !!!! :lol: :lol:

Bill next year in RTR there will be three new people running

As soon as Bill adds it as an option to the entry form online, I will sign up. Count me in for 20 stock, 20 mod, and 45 mod tunnel. I guess I need to be counted for RTR now too... I will register and pay for it myself Jeni, tell Deryl my boat better be tuned right...
biggrin.gif
Its gonna be fun whippin up on the powder puff class...

~Gabe

A Stock Tunnel has been added to the on line entry form. Now...who has a NAMBA legal A Stock Tunnel????

Latest posts

Back