Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
I could not find and entry form available for this race ? Did I miss it somewhere ?

Also will Open Hydro be added to the WCRA form for the Nov 29 race in Riverview ? You can't get entries if it's not listed .

Thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
I could not find and entry form available for this race ? Did I miss it somewhere ?

Also will Open Hydro be added to the WCRA form for the Nov 29 race in Riverview ? You can't get entries if it's not listed .

Thanks .
Tom,

ALL entries are to be through RcRacingevents.com

when you select the classes you wish to enter you can select mail-in as the payment method. at the end, you will print out your mail-in form and send it in.

Bill

Tom it has been up for a while now under District 3 Race Calander see ya there

Tom,

Get it on and enter. I am already in. Coming to mix it up with you guys and mess up the district points!! I am waiting to see Marty, Rod, Lupe, Nub, Joe, Mark, Chad and many others get in too. I have some unfinished business from last weekend to complete. It will be very nice to race only and not to have to worry about race things - a refreshing change!

John

John , just entered 5 classes ,B Hydro , C Hydro , X mono, X Hydro , GX1 Sport Hydro . See you there !! :lol:

John , just entered 5 classes ,B Hydro , C Hydro , X mono, X Hydro , GX1 Sport Hydro . See you there !! :lol:
Last 2 day race for the year, should be a good one. Also there will be a D-3 meeting at the end of racing Saturday.

RP

John , just entered 5 classes ,B Hydro , C Hydro , X mono, X Hydro , GX1 Sport Hydro . See you there !!
laugh.gif

Excellent. Anthony Black and his two boys are coming as well.

Killer- cant wait B)

John and our northern racers making the ride-

cant wait to see you guys.....

Im in for

B-Mono

X-Mono

See you boys there..... ;)

X-Mono is made btw - Foley/Cordosa/Greene-

let the nitro mono wars begin .

Alright Pickles- lets go !!!!!!!

Andy

Thanks .
Tom,

when you select the classes you wish to enter you can select mail-in as the payment method. at the end, you will print out your mail-in form and send it in.

Bill
Hi Bill, I tried to enter the Tampa 1 day race the other day through rc racing events and it said it wasnt taking enteries at this time or something to that effect...the previous raced that i entered was a piece a cake... what did i do wrong? Thanks, Bill

Thanks .
Tom,

Bill
Hi Bill, I tried to enter the Tampa 1 day race the other day through rc racing events and it said it wasnt taking enteries at this time or something to that effect...the previous raced that i entered was a piece a cake... what did i do wrong? Thanks, Bill
It is now accepting entries.

Thanks .
Tom,

Deryl and I just entered....jj

Bill
It is now accepting entries.

Killer- cant wait B)

John and our northern racers making the ride-

cant wait to see you guys.....

Im in for

B-Mono

X-Mono

See you boys there..... ;)

X-Mono is made btw - Foley/Cordosa/Greene-

let the nitro mono wars begin .

Alright Pickles- lets go !!!!!!!

Andy
And a war it will be !!!!! :D :D

Its great to see the extended family entering this one.

Jeni Johnson

John Knight

Deryl Nesbitt

Anthony, Alex and Josh Black

Gabe & Don - come on wussy boys........

Lets make sure RTR shows up.... Thats the only class JJ is running......

Randy

My Entry is in the mail.....RTR..Sport 21..Scale Hydro. There had BETTER be enough RTRs to make a class!! I know that Robert and his lovely wife will be there... Maybe Lupe, Carlos and Manny also, so we slow boaters should be good to go!! :D :D (guess id better speak for myself on the slow boater part! :rolleyes: )

Bill we will be there, should be three of us along with Chucky all we need for RTR, all i have right now is my 20 mono, sport40 is in progress see you all there

My Entry is in the mail.....RTR..Sport 21..Scale Hydro. There had BETTER be enough RTRs to make a class!! I know that Robert and his lovely wife will be there... Maybe Lupe, Carlos and Manny also, so we slow boaters should be good to go!! :D :D (guess id better speak for myself on the slow boater part! :rolleyes: )
That sport 21 and that Scale boat are missles ....PULL THE TRIGGER BOY !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sport 21 and that Scale boat are missles ....PULL THE TRIGGER BOY !!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Message recieved..........i will OBEY!!!!! :blink: :rolleyes: :D :D

Bill also there should be a guy coming from Orlando with a RTR he was in Melbourne had that new Duece i am not impressed at all, Noels boat did circles around it and thats a old Miss Vegas

Bill also there should be a guy coming from Orlando with a RTR he was in Melbourne had that new Duece i am not impressed at all, Noels boat did circles around it and thats a old Miss Vegas
I'll call Chuckles today and shake his tree. Carlos Suarez has a good running RTR, and he registered the other day, so we definitely have a class already.

Latest posts

Back