Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the part about not making me work. And "GIRL POWER" will rule. I do know how to run a full course. Just stay out of my way cuz I am good at bumperboats and drafting.....jj

Love the part about not making me work. And "GIRL POWER" will rule. I do know how to run a full course. Just stay out of my way cuz I am good at bumperboats and drafting.....jj

Jeni,

Don't forget they have 10 buoys, two entrance buoys, and their clock is in the middle of the water. All objects to avoid or hit, whatever your pleasure!

It will be nice to relax and just race for a change.

Are you trying to tell me something John..that's a good one.. (how much does it cost to replace a clock?) jj

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you trying to tell me something John..that's a good one.. (how much does it cost to replace a clock?) jj

Your safe Jeni, Im pretty sure an RTR is NOT going to hurt our clock float ;)

Now your RTR- thats another story :p

Looking forward too meeting you guys/gals next month.

5- X-Hydro's already btw- VERY COOL !!!!!

Andy

Am i ACTUALLY reading posts involving RTR SMACK TALK? This is gonna be GREAT!! :D :D We are gonna have some FUN!!!!!
**** Foley- smack Windex Man for me would ya-

I tried to get us back on X- POWER CLASSES and see what he does....... :rolleyes:

Love ya Bill :p

Andy

Am i ACTUALLY reading posts involving RTR SMACK TALK? This is gonna be GREAT!! :D :D We are gonna have some FUN!!!!!
Unless you update to the new motor you will get SMOKED !!!!!! It's not about FUN it's about SPEED !!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRASSHOPPER !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried to get us back on X- POWER CLASSES and see what he does....... :rolleyes:

Andy
Now Andy...who pitted for ya in OPEN mono at the last race..and who do i ALWAYS pit for in X-HYDRO and X-MONO? I LOVE watchin you RICH guys race those BIG, FAST boats!!! Maybe "GO FAST" should start buyin nitro in 55 gallon drums instead of 1 gallon plastic jugs!!Andy....YOU ROCK! :D :D p.s. IF i could afford one, id have a twin hydro in a HEARTBEAT!! Of course then id have to figure out how to drive it!!

Unless you update to the new motor you will get SMOKED !!!!!! It's not about FUN it's about SPEED !!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRASSHOPPER !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya know, i think yer dead right about the motor deal BUT ITS STILL ABOUT THE FUN EVEN IF I DO GET SMOKED you PSYCOTIC, OUT OF CONTROL,OUTTA YER MIND, SPEED FANATIC!! :p :p :D ;) but ill still pit fer ya!!! :rolleyes:

Ok... so I am gearing up to come to this shindig, but I have a question. Where is the "A OPC" class? Is there not a stock Tunnel class at this race? Just curious.

And, to make sure, my .21 tunnel would be "A Mod Tunnel", and my .45 Tunnel would be "B Mod Tunnel". I am pretty sure this is the case, just want to be 100%.

Looking forward to going to a race where I can actually race and not work. See yall soon.

~James

Andy
He only has time to chime in between the mandatory half-hour waxon / waxoff and infrared dust inspection. A CLEAN boat is a HAPPY boat. :D Buy stock in window cleaner - new stimulus plan....... :lol: :lol:

Ok... so I am gearing up to come to this shindig, but I have a question. Where is the "A OPC" class? Is there not a stock Tunnel class at this race? Just curious.

And, to make sure, my .21 tunnel would be "A Mod Tunnel", and my .45 Tunnel would be "B Mod Tunnel". I am pretty sure this is the case, just want to be 100%.

Looking forward to going to a race where I can actually race and not work. See yall soon.

~James
Unfortunately we have lost our stock .21 class down here in past years, but are fighting to get it back. A .21 B .45. mod only

Just had a emergency meeting with VP Hearl and made the following changes:

Gabe Clegg - CD on Saturday

John Knight - CD on Sunday

Deryl - Has to cook for club

Jeni- Pit Chic

Anthony, Josh and Alex - Retreive boat.

This is under the new "Boater Fairness Doctrine" . We don't single anyone out here, were just glad you're coming.......

Welcome to BMB... bring yer work clothes. :p

Randy, I would do it for you buddy, but thats about the only one. You have stepped up tremendously to help our club, the LEAST we can do is come support yours...

Sucks about the OPC class, I was getting ready to bolt on the "stock" engine. :D

~James

~James
Unfortunately we have lost our stock .21 class down here in past years, but are fighting to get it back. A .21 B .45. mod only

Just had a emergency meeting with VP Hearl and made the following changes:

Gabe Clegg - CD on Saturday

John Knight - CD on Sunday

Deryl - Has to cook for club

Jeni- Pit Chic

Anthony, Josh and Alex - Retreive boat.

This is under the new "Boater Fairness Doctrine" . We don't single anyone out here, were just glad you're coming.......

Welcome to BMB... bring yer work clothes.
tongue.gif

DO WHAT?????????? I have retired my work clothes and duds for 2009 after working my butt off for both of the CMB races this year. Subsitute Don Gilbert for me for Sunday's CD duties and Rick Glover for overall whipping boy. I am coming to race and burn up some nitro!! LOL guys, good try, no biting here.

BTW, where are the entries for Hearl, Otto, Nub, Atwells, Norm, Marty, Rod, Riek, Ratoff, Lupe and the host of others who said they were coming to the last race of the year? Would be a shame if they were spectators.

Do I get to wear my cool orange vest?...got a few shots of Gabe in his and he looked kinda cute in bright orange. I really do enjoy yelling at all the boys and they do as I ask..lol Deryl wants to know how you like your steaks cooked....Where is everyone staying? We need to make hotel reservations...Gabe gotta extra RTR for you to run....lol jj

Latest posts

Back