Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE LAUNCH ON ROD"S BOAT ANDY !!!!!!!!

e0fvyt.jpg

258ccns.jpg

I was actually allowed to " Get back on the horse" in the 3rd and 4th rounds and we were just fine Robert ;)

Foley-

Until there are pictures to prove it actually happened-

It NEVER happened :rolleyes:

Andy

let me get a hold of jeni, just one little pic will do
laugh.gif

tim

Andy,

You are DEAD as Jeni DOES have the pictures and more than one. Be very careful of what you ask for, you shall get it in spades! Take note of whom I did not ask for help launching any of my riggers!

Thannks Brandon Model Boaters,

Great Race. How Much did you pay those guys to pick up boats? They sure did a good job.

Still running the first heat of 40 rigger in my head what a rush and didn't even run over anyones boat. Not bad for my second race as a rigger driver. I'm hooked thanks to John Knight and Ralph Amerillo. Second heat of 40 rigger almost bumped into Tom Foley. After the race said sorry about that. Tom said no problem Rick You are doing a good Job Driving. Thanks Tom I think we are going to be friends for a long time.

Rick Glover

laugh.gif

tim

Andy,

You are DEAD as Jeni DOES have the pictures and more than one. Be very careful of what you ask for, you shall get it in spades! Take note of whom I did not ask for help launching any of my riggers!

Thats just plain NOT RIGHT - ;)

I have NEVER felt like such a goob- in all my days at the lake- :ph34r:

And it HAD to happen in front of all of you guys- geeze :blink:

Play nice John -

Btw did I tell you how much I like the motor you sold me for my X-Mono :rolleyes:

Andy

Thannks Brandon Model Boaters,

Great Race. How Much did you pay those guys to pick up boats? They sure did a good job.

Still running the first heat of 40 rigger in my head what a rush and didn't even run over anyones boat. Not bad for my second race as a rigger driver. I'm hooked thanks to John Knight and Ralph Amerillo. Second heat of 40 rigger almost bumped into Tom Foley. After the race said sorry about that. Tom said no problem Rick You are doing a good Job Driving. Thanks Tom I think we are going to be friends for a long time.

Rick Glover

Until you run Tom over, then he will exact revenge over you worse than the swine flu and leprosy combined. Remember, he has much BIGGER toys than you!

You did quite good for your 2nd race with a 40 rigger. Quite a step up from tunnels. After getting Ralph to realign the hull last month, adding in a pipe from me, it is doing quite well. Eight 45 riggers running on that lake is quite a challenge. They eat up the course very fast.

laugh.gif

tim

Andy,

Play nice John -

Btw did I tell you how much I like the motor you sold me for my X-Mono :rolleyes:

Andy
Hey Andy...thanks for the cash..really did come in handy for a few more bottles of Boones Farm Wine to drown my sorrow for the RTR loss....Pictures destroyed just like you asked. jj

laugh.gif

tim

Andy,

Thats just plain NOT RIGHT -
wink.gif

I have NEVER felt like such a goob- in all my days at the lake-
ph34r.gif

And it HAD to happen in front of all of you guys- geeze
blink.gif

Play nice John -

Btw did I tell you how much I like the motor you sold me for my X-Mono
rolleyes.gif

Andy

Your sins will be for all to see, very soon, little grasshopper. Just the penance to be paid in model boat racing. Nothing is sacred and not seen and I speak for 20 years of this stuff. I am glad you like the engine. Seeing it run again just reminded me how dumb I was selling it but you needed it more than me at the time. I am happy it is still doing well and you have learned to drive it. X (F) mono is a handful.

laugh.gif

tim

Andy,

Thats just plain NOT RIGHT -
wink.gif

I have NEVER felt like such a goob- in all my days at the lake-
ph34r.gif

And it HAD to happen in front of all of you guys- geeze
blink.gif

Play nice John -

Btw did I tell you how much I like the motor you sold me for my X-Mono
rolleyes.gif

Andy

Your sins will be for all to see, very soon, little grasshopper. Just the penance to be paid in model boat racing. Nothing is sacred and not seen and I speak for 20 years of this stuff. I am glad you like the engine. Seeing it run again just reminded me how dumb I was selling it but you needed it more than me at the time. I am happy it is still doing well and you have learned to drive it. X (F) mono is a handful.
Will NEVER be able to re-pay you for how well you treated me on that whole deal John- You know that. ;)

That motor is the BOMB !!!! It is such a sweetheart- AND - hauls the mail to boot.... B)

Post them pics- F/it I blew that one BIG TIME- arrrggghhh . - as LONG as I play with these things, Im gonna always have a shame story to tell on myself......

It goes hand and foot with the rest of the great memories from the weekend - so - I will stand up like a man and take it....... :p

Look forward to shaking your hand again at the fall Nats . Will be my pleasure B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif

tim

Andy,

Play nice John -

Andy
Hey Andy...thanks for the cash..really did come in handy for a few more bottles of Boones Farm Wine to drown my sorrow for the RTR loss....Pictures destroyed just like you asked. jj

Glad the PayPal cleared J -

Drink up ;)

Big smiles.........

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back