Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Tampa...Ready to kick the guys *%#......The girls will bring home the "Pink Powder Puff Champion" shirt..and the wine..can't wait till tomorrow....jj

Here is Tampa...Ready to kick the guys *%#......The girls will bring home the "Pink Powder Puff Champion" shirt..and the wine..can't wait till tomorrow....jj
Its 4:30 A.M...... i could be in bed right now with my nice warm wife....BUT NOOOOO... im drivin 50 miles to a model boat race only to be possibly humiliated by 3 women by the time the weekend is over....gotta be outta my mind.....I LOVE IT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its 4:30 A.M...... i could be in bed right now with my nice warm wife....BUT NOOOOO... im drivin 50 miles to a model boat race only to be possibly humiliated by 3 women by the time the weekend is over....gotta be outta my mind.....I LOVE IT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's 6am and 3 women are going to have fun today...Bill you said possibly????? I think not....Humiliated...I think so...see ya at the pond. jj

Last edited by a moderator:
okay - Im just gonna man up and get it out before I get trashed TOO hard !!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

MY NAME IS ANDY -

and I tossed Rods A-Hydro in upside down today :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Geeze what a BONEHEAD move - SORRY Rod :blink:

There I feel better now........ SORTA :ph34r: :ph34r:

Im, not even gonna try and explain how I did it- but Im sure Jenni will post the pics just to bust my azz, as she was right there with camera in hand,

go figure ...... <_<

Nice seeing all you guys and gals today- killer weather - killer racing - great times. B) B)

And btw- the MEN are leading for the Pink Shirt in the RTR Challenge ....

Andy

okay - Im just gonna man up and get it out before I get trashed TOO hard !!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

MY NAME IS ANDY -

and I tossed Rods A-Hydro in upside down today :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Geeze what a BONEHEAD move - SORRY Rod :blink:

There I feel better now........ SORTA :ph34r: :ph34r:

Im, not even gonna try and explain how I did it- but Im sure Jenni will post the pics just to bust my azz, as she was right there with camera in hand,

go figure ...... <_<

Nice seeing all you guys and gals today- killer weather - killer racing - great times. B) B)

And btw- the MEN are leading for the Pink Shirt ....

Andy
Great day at the races ......begging for more tomorrow !! Bring it all ..or bring nothing :lol:

Im thinking that means the X-Mono is getting a new motor tonight- SHZT :eek:

Great times Foley, but being pitted in the middle of you and Windex man-

I will never be the same :huh:

BTW -The Twin is Flying !!!!!!

See you guys am

Andy

So far after day 1 and 3 heats of RTR being run today, the 3 guys have a solid hold on places 1-3 with the 3 gals bringing up the rear. Better get the beer ready ladies!

I am enjoying the race greatly but not the results. No where close to what I had hoped for. Chasing engine gremlins big time today. There is hope that maybe tomorrow will be better. Well run race, good competition, meeting new friends and excellent race facilities. Looking to return again.

Can't believe you guys have nothing better to do than post on here after a full day of racing.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I know I'm beat and looking forward to some rest.

Tentative schedule for next year will have two races in Brandon, February and August. Y'all come back now Y'hear??!

So far after day 1 and 3 heats of RTR being run today, the 3 guys have a solid hold on places 1-3 with the 3 gals bringing up the rear. Better get the beer ready ladies!

I am enjoying the race greatly but not the results. No where close to what I had hoped for. Chasing engine gremlins big time today. There is hope that maybe tomorrow will be better. Well run race, good competition, meeting new friends and excellent race facilities. Looking to return again.
We are letting the boys win cuz it is worth the beer to see them in a bright PINK shirt......lol having a great time..jj

Unless it's and act of god. Carlos will be wearing pink tomorrow. I think I will do a Andy to his boat to save him. Im the one tossing the boat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David

Unless it's and act of god. Carlos will be wearing pink tomorrow. I think I will do a Andy to his boat to save him. Im the one tossing the boat. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

David

Dont even count out Windex Man yet - he is running a STRONG second so far with a 1/2/2 B)

You toss that thing in upside down - I will buy the beer after the race- LMAO ;)

Andy

I'll toss it up side down restart and you will still buy the beer and Carlos will still where the pink shirt. :huh: Win Win :lol:

David

I'll toss it up side down restart and you will still buy the beer and Carlos will still where the pink shirt. :huh: Win Win :lol:

David
Nope- flood it good or no go-

plus he's cheatin with that hopped up motor anyway- LOL ;)

See you girls in the am- I need food / shower and sleep :)

Andy

Its 5:15 A.M. and im working on my first cup of coffee before i head to the lake...and what a GREAT TIME i had yesterday! :) And even though i will be DEVASTATED if i dont win the COVETED pink shirt as its lookin like Carlos brought his "A" game with him,the important thing to remember here is.....the GUYS are takin the shirt! :lol: :lol: :lol: JJ, you and the ladies are makin a fun class even better and i only wish that all of us lived closer to each other so that we could do this thing more often..your whole group are a GREAT bunch of folks(James,i dont how you do it :lol: )...i only wish we all had more time to BS but as usual the racing tends to keep people kinda busy...I GOTTA try to get some pics today! :) See ya in a little while! :) :)

What a weekend...Congradulation to Carlos on his win in the RTR class...he looked so cute in his new pink Powder Puff Champion shirt. Candy and I had the time of our lives racing you boys..and thanks for the cheap wine..lol..maybe if we got it after open water on Friday we would have done better. Carlos...we will be in Orlando to take the title from the guys..Doug Carter (the first Powder Puff Champ at the 2009 Charleston Fall Nationals) will also be there..we will add Kerri to the girls and revenge will be sweet. I want to thank the entire Brandon Model Boat club for our warm welcome and the great racing we had. I am lloking forward to seeing some of you at the Voodoo race this weekend and than in Orlando.jj

Nice meeting everyone from Charleston have a safe trip home and hope to see you in Feb. oh found out what happened to Rhondas boat the bearings went so she be back up and ready to race them boys in Feb. see you all then.

Nice meeting everyone from Charleston have a safe trip home and hope to see you in Feb. oh found out what happened to Rhondas boat the bearings went so she be back up and ready to race them boys in Feb. see you all then.
Rhonda, i just wanted to let you know that JJ took your bottle of FINE BOONES FARM wine....and ive gotta feeling that the bottle will be EMPTY before you ever see it! :lol: Candy was ready to crack her bottle open and get started right at the pond! :lol: :lol:

GREAT TIMES guys and gals-

Was a pleasure to finally put some faces with names AND

make a complete azz off my self in front of company :blink: :lol:

Some things never change :rolleyes:

Between the Upside down Hydro launch and running over Tommy in the launch after the last heat in X-Mono :huh:

Im pretty sure by the time the three R's get done with me- Im gonna be road kill .......

Bill, Tom thanks for the pit area and support-

Rod Hendricks, well first off sorry.....

And secondly - thanks for the being the the best pitman in town !!!!!

All good- only got one thing to say to Foley

Next time b-tch :p

Rhonda, i just wanted to let you know that JJ took your bottle of FINE BOONES FARM wine....and ive gotta feeling that the bottle will be EMPTY before you ever see it! :lol: Candy was ready to crack her bottle open and get started right at the pond! :lol: :lol:
It's 7pm and the first one is gone and about to pop the top on Rhonda's. Thanks Rhonda......lol..jj

Had a great time met a lot of good people and mad some new friends.

This made it all worth the hard work.

didn't get a start in the last two heats. Forgot to put the line on the pipe on one and forgot to hook up the fuel line on the second :huh: :angry: :lol:

Live and learn.

David

Latest posts

Back