Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT TIMES guys and gals-

Was a pleasure to finally put some faces with names AND

make a complete azz off my self in front of company :blink: :lol:

Some things never change :rolleyes:

Between the Upside down Hydro launch and running over Tommy in the launch after the last heat in X-Mono :huh:

Im pretty sure by the time the three R's get done with me- Im gonna be road kill .......

Bill, Tom thanks for the pit area and support-

Rod Hendricks, well first off sorry.....

And secondly - thanks for the being the the best pitman in town !!!!!

All good- only got one thing to say to Foley

Next time b-tch :p
let me be the first of the "R's" to chime in. just 3 things to say:, 1 - your actions speak for themselves <_< :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: !! 2 - remind me never to argue with you, & 3 - ****, she's gettin' big!! good to hear everyone had a blast. wouldn't expect anything less, i know how florida parties ;) , & i know how the charleston crew does also. it all adds up to a killer weekend, imho. the feb. race sounds doable, happy birthday to me.....

Robin - all I can say is -

You missed some fun/ killer weather and killer racing-

Oh yeah and me making a complete azz of myself-

Drag your your tired butt down to the Winter Nats , and I will try and give you a repeat preformance-

Just not at Rods expense .... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for making the last 2009 D3 race a winner.

Drew - I didn't realize that many 4 letter words could be said consecutively after that TEXTBOOK Hydro launch. :eek:

To CMB: What a class A group, we are truly blessed to have friends like y'all.

Carlos Suarez: PINK IS YOUR COLOR..... :) :) :) You get a shirt, and the girls go and get liquored up after LOSING.

Perfect scores:

Shawn Junker

Gene Mongar

Winton Artz

Weather was perfecto. Done by 3 pm.

Gave us time to rebuild Clegg's Driveshaft in the Urban Assault Vehicle..

Welcome aboard Marv Erbesfeld, D3 director, and to Ron Ratoff for his passing of the torch.

Found out of the passing of two old friends.

Rest In Peace Tom Pretzfeld and Tom Heminger.

RP

Thanks to everyone for making the last 2009 D3 race a winner.

Drew - I didn't realize that many 4 letter words could be said consecutively after that TEXTBOOK Hydro launch. :eek:

To CMB: What a class A group, we are truly blessed to have friends like y'all.

Carlos Suarez: PINK IS YOUR COLOR..... :) :) :) You get a shirt, and the girls go and get liquored up after LOSING.

Perfect scores:

Shawn Junker

Gene Mongar

Winton Artz

Weather was perfecto. Done by 3 pm.

Gave us time to rebuild Clegg's Driveshaft in the Urban Assault Vehicle..

Welcome aboard Marv Erbesfeld, D3 director, and to Ron Ratoff for his passing of the torch.

Found out of the passing of two old friends.

Rest In Peace Tom Pretzfeld and Tom Heminger.

RP

Ummmm yeah- :blink:

Sorry bout that ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just a TAD embarrassed :ph34r:

Andy

Between the Upside down Hydro launch and running over Tommy in the launch after the last heat in X-Mono :huh:

Im pretty sure by the time the three R's get done with me- Im gonna be road kill .......

let me be the first of the "R's" to chime in. just 3 things to say:, 1 - your actions speak for themselves <_< :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: !! 2 - remind me never to argue with you, & 3 - ****, she's gettin' big!! good to hear everyone had a blast. wouldn't expect anything less, i know how florida parties ;) , & i know how the charleston crew does also. it all adds up to a killer weekend, imho. the feb. race sounds doable, happy birthday to me.....
"R" #2, I replyed to your status post " Be carefull what you wish for " I'll go easy cause the King "R" is gonna rip you a new one. :lol: Glad you all had a good time. B) B)

Carlos the new Powder Puff Champion and Bill with the losers and their cheap wine.

BrandonDayTwo395.jpg
BrandonDayTwo400.jpg
BrandonDayTwo393.jpg

Revenge will be sweet at the Orlando Winter Nats...So far we got Kerri and me, Deryl and Doug and Carlos who is fighting to keep the title..can't wait..I think I had the most fun and relaxing time racing this weekend than any other race this year..Now I just need a bigger fuel tank so I can finish more than 5 and 1/2 laps...jj

"R" #2, I replyed to your status post " Be carefull what you wish for " I'll go easy cause the King "R" is gonna rip you a new one. :lol: Glad you all had a good time. B) B)
Ray-

Just tell him to pack his little sister - Pickles- in the trailer for the last WCRA One Day If they feel like they want some :rolleyes:

Lord knows the 3rd R is too scared of anything over a 60 anyway - he's gonna have to have Pickles do his dirty work for him :eek:

Andy

Okay- fixed it for ya Go Fast - :p

Foley-

Kayti said-

Eat Monster pal B) is she cute or what ?

2wpl3z6.jpg

Just to re-iterate what has alreayd been said, we had a fabulous time guys. Seriously, thanks for the hospitality.

The weather was amazing, truly could not have been better.

Nice to put some faces with all the names that I hadnt met yet.

All I can say to the RTR ladies is.... Carlos 1st, Bill 2nd, Myself 3rd. Ive never claimed to be smart, but that looks like a clean sweep to me. [ side note - Those little boats were suprisingly fast, and fun to drive! Thanks to Jeni for making me run em']

Andy... Remind me to never let you launch my boat. That was classic, and I swear everyone there that is on IW, was standing right there watching you do it! (read: We've all done it before!)

Foley's twin is freekin fast. Period. (I heard one spectator over the weekend say, "dang, that thing must be runnin' 200 mph..." lol.

Randy and Don, awesome job on the mic. Seriously, a very smoothly run race, and I appreciated the no BS "you're on the clock whether you are ready or not" mentalilty all weekend.

Special thanks to Drake, Premo and Whiddon for helping me replace a u-joint in the driveshaft before I got on the interstate. Much quicker, safer and easier than I could have done on the side of the interstate! Because of my drive shaft mishap, I got a late start on the way home, and the old eyes started getting heavy at about 8:30. So I am writing this from the Days Inn around the live oak/lake city exit. Just took a nice hot shower after a quick dinner, and will finish the drive in the morning.

Thanks again for a great time, it was SOOOO nice not to have to work at a race, and the only requirement from you guys was for us to have a fun time. Mission accomplished.

See you guys again real soon.

~James

Sorry to here about the break down- glad to hear the boys where there to help ya ;)

Thanks for being kind about Rods hydro btw- :rolleyes:

BUT - :blink:

Lets not forget the WFO left hand circles someone turned till you found the weeds :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

**** good thing you didnt get the clock- THAT would have been ugly :eek:

If it means anything- it WAS hauling azz before it hit the weeds !!!!

A pleasure meeting and racing with you guys and gals, cant wait to do it again B)

GOOD TIMES ..........

Andy

Sorry to here about the break down- glad to hear the boys where there to help ya ;)

Thanks for being kind about Rods hydro btw- :rolleyes:

BUT - :blink:

Lets not forget the WFO left hand circles someone turned till you found the weeds :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

**** good thing you didnt get the clock- THAT would have been ugly :eek:

If it means anything- it WAS hauling azz before it hit the weeds !!!!

A pleasure meeting and racing with you guys and gals, cant wait to do it again B)

GOOD TIMES ..........

andy

MAD DOG won something :eek: :huh: :lol: ?!?! congratulations andy ! james, they weren't helping out of kindness, they just wanted you out of the state :rolleyes: . smart move to stop for the night, that way we can race together some more ;) . live oak/lake city, my old neck o' the woods (well, maybe a little further west). talked to tim today, i'm gonna have to make the feb. race. glad everyone seems to have had a safe trip home.

Just wanted to thank the "Brandon Model Boaters" for a great race and and super time! Will definitely be back. Don and Randy did a great job on the CD stand. They were very professional in spite of the warped sense of humor. :D This is what racing is all about. Great people, competition, lots of fun, and lots of warped sense of humors! Thanks again Brandon Model Boaters!

Don Gilbert

Just wanted to thank the "Brandon Model Boaters" for a great race and and super time! Will definitely be back. Don and Randy did a great job on the CD stand. They were very professional in spite of the warped sense of humor. :D This is what racing is all about. Great people, competition, lots of fun, and lots of warped sense of humors! Thanks again Brandon Model Boaters!

Don Gilbert
WE'RE WARPED !!!!!!!!!! You're the one riding around with "Short Bus" in your back seat. :D Everyone has their own problem child.

OURS doesn't know which side of the boat to throw in the water. :lol:

I had the best seat in the house for that one too.......

Don Gilbert
WE'RE WARPED !!!!!!!!!! You're the one riding around with "Short Bus" in your back seat. :D Everyone has their own problem child.

OURS doesn't know which side of the boat to throw in the water. :lol:

I had the best seat in the house for that one too.......
You WILL pay !!!!!

I will NEVER live this down will I ??

Im pretty sure Tim and I came out of here with some baggage

(yeah the whipping boy is getting lumped in too)

At least I got a win . LOL

Andy

andy,

thought i would'nt catch that low blow, you won something? no body will remember that, only the awesome launch :eek: .

tim

Latest posts

Back